The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I have a strange feeling that a single is coming soon.

That would be amazing.

It would make up for a lot....I mean they got 7 songs done....why can't they just pick one and say here's our single.

because why would you release a single without any announced tour dates, no cd release date, nothing?

Makes no sense. Sure yeah it woudl satisfy US- but most of blink 182's fans arent as ridiculous hardcore like the people found on here and on other forums. We are a small niche of the total population of blink fans.

A fan said something to Travis about blink not addressing fans I guess (she deleted her tweet).

He said:

@waggy182 Nothing to address, finishing up the album. That's what it is, nothing more, nothing less. Leave it alone

A fan said something to Travis about blink not addressing fans I guess (she deleted her tweet).

He said:

@waggy182 Nothing to address, finishing up the album. That's what it is, nothing more, nothing less. Leave it alone

She said:

I don't understand why only @markhoppus has personally addressed the delayed @blink182 album + EU tour Where's @travisbarker + @tomdelonge ?

Clicking on Travis' reply shows her tweet, even though it does appear she deleted it; doesn't show on her profile. Odd.

v9rvN.jpg

And yes, I was that bored to look into it. :P

Interesting, to say the least. Dunno why but he seems pissed off to me.

waggy182 Alicia Cifuentes

Great @travisbarker thinks I'm an asshole and I love the man as much as my friends and family. Fuck.

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Poor girl, at least she's kinda hot...

Well when blink first reunited Mark said that he didn't see it as the end of +44. Personally, I think the bands are too similar for there to be any need for a continuation of +44 but what can you do.

I've always wondered if Craig and Shane were secretly pissed about blink's reunion, lol.

Well when blink first reunited Mark said that he didn't see it as the end of +44. Personally, I think the bands are too similar for there to be any need for a continuation of +44 but what can you do.

I've always wondered if Craig and Shane were secretly pissed about blink's reunion, lol.

+44 was over with, and I don't think either of them liked the band anyway. Doubt they cared.

i definitely don't think +44 is done with. craig and shane weren't really official band members and didn't necessarily write anything for the first album but i'm sure they definitely enjoyed touring and playing with +44. if a second album does get made i'm sure they will be heavily involved or mark will find two new members, possibly even bring carol back (i dope not because i don't like her voice). that band only had two songs that were extremely similar to blink, and they were "Baby, Come On" and "Cliff Diving". the rest of the album was definitely very different from blink because it wanted so badly to push itself further into the prog-rock genre (155, weatherman, interlude, little death). i think jerry finn and interscope held them back from going in that direction in fear that it wouldn't be successful, and at the time it wasn't; however, it would blow the fuck up in today's music scene.