The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Guest austiiinnnn
travis owns a wahoo's mexican restaurant in norco which is between SD and LA. the whole band has their respective instruments on the walls, it's really cool.

I wonder how many paychecks he rakes in per month  :-o

too bad none of us are expert hackers and can hack our way to their songs.

WHICH ONE OF YOU HACKED TOMS EMAIL IN 2006?!

seriously they said they use hosting sites for small files, almost all mp3 are less than 8mb which is tiny as hell, but im sure the person who uploads the file whether it mark tom or travis deletes it right after they confirm the other member(s) got it. But id rather not have a leak happen from us requesting hackers do it haha.

And in the case they are sharing the songs via Yosendit or Rapidshare and stuff like that, can be password protected or just not having the real name. I can't imagine Tom sending Mark s ong via Megaupload with this name 'blink-182 - up all night.mp3'. Maybe something like number or stupid names jut to prevent google index it, even if they are deleting it just after the file arrived to the others.

Can't wait until this thing is released to the world already.  The moment the single gets dropped, we're gonna be struggling to keep up with the posts on here. 

we'll need a "New Song General Discussion Topic"

Well since we're getting 2 songs, I think we can have 2 separate topics, one for each song.