The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

If were this excited before the single i can't imagine how this place will be once we get it!

it'll be crazy and just like mark said 1/3 hating, 1/3 loving, 1/3 trying to figure out if they like it or not. I've always been one of those kinda people though that knows when I'm gonna like/love something. Like movies and music and I know that I'm gonna love the single and the album. Blink has never disappointed me when it comes to their music

Completely agree

Guest austiiinnnn

Good little video, sounds good Tom.  We should be seeing a bunch of interviews soon shouldn't we? Didn't they do a full day of press recently?  Haven't seen any of that yet.

This is from that day.

Good little video, sounds good Tom.  We should be seeing a bunch of interviews soon shouldn't we? Didn't they do a full day of press recently?  Haven't seen any of that yet.

This is from that day.

A day of press implies more than just one interview.  I did think that might have been part of it, but certainly not all of it.

Guest austiiinnnn

Good little video, sounds good Tom.  We should be seeing a bunch of interviews soon shouldn't we? Didn't they do a full day of press recently?  Haven't seen any of that yet.

This is from that day.

A day of press implies more than just one interview.  I did think that might have been part of it, but certainly not all of it.

I'm just saying so far that's all that's been released from that "full day".

This was also the day that Mark started moving, and judging by the size of that interview, I'm sure it's the only one they did that day. It's about as big, if not bigger than a KROQ interview.

This is from that day.

This was also the day that Mark started moving, and judging by the size of that interview, I'm sure it's the only one they did that day. It's about as big, if not bigger than a KROQ interview.

Man, you are so good at knowing whats happening behind closed doors, can you please let me in on when the new music is going to be released??  :roll:

I'm sure there are plenty more interviews coming up very soon in magazines and mtv.com and whatnot

Guest austiiinnnn

This is from that day.

Man, you are so good at knowing whats happening behind closed doors, can you please let me in on when the new music is going to be released??  :roll:

I'm sure there are plenty more interviews coming up very soon in magazines and mtv.com and whatnot

Interviews have been released since then. AFTER that date.

Someone just did a recap in this thread actually of one on fuse the other day.

And Mark did a radio interview just recently too.

EDIT: Also, I don't know what "closed doors" you're talking about. Mark posted his whole schedule for that day on tumblr and twitter and was only a couple hours of press time. Maybe even less. Not a "full day". And likely, waiting for everyone to get prepared for that interview, and then conducting the interview, probably took up all the allotted time for said schedule.

But I tell ya what, if we start getting interviews from that day just pouring in, I'll give you 200 bucks.

Guest austiiinnnn

hey, shut the fuck up austin. cunt.

My apologies for being right.

There will be no more interviews from that day.

Again, 200 bucks for anyone who finds an interview from that "full day" that gets posted any time after this reply.

Again, 200 bucks for anyone who finds an interview from that "full day" that gets posted any time after this reply.

you are off to just a fantastic start here

i don't give a fuck if you're right or not. you're constant arrogance is pissing me off. you DON'T know what happens, blink does. so shut the fuck up.

I don't like how they keep asserting in interview the whole "yeah we've got a new record we're real proud of, but we're not going to play much of it because people want the hits."  Take a page out of what the foo fighters did with their most recent record and play the new album front to back THEN do the hits.  You don't have to do it for the whole tour, but it'd be cool to get out there and really lay the whole record out on the first few shows.  The fans definitely want to hear the new stuff, not the same set they heard on the reunion tour.