The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

hey, shut the fuck up austin. cunt.

My apologies for being right.

There will be no more interviews from that day.

Again, 200 bucks for anyone who finds an interview from that "full day" that gets posted any time after this reply.

i don't give a fuck if you're right or not. you're constant arrogance is pissing me off. you DON'T know what happens, blink does. so shut the fuck up.

^This.

I am enjoying how this new Austin fella is fuckin' with everyone haha. Just rattling everyone's cages. Very funny.

cause hes a moron, kinda how when you came to the forums you knew about up all night coming out. remember that whole fiasco you started?

haha so true.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Austiiinnnn is another AD prank, or some sort of Troll, I mean no one can be both that smug and stupid about the same subject, can they?

I am enjoying how this new Austin fella is fuckin' with everyone haha. Just rattling everyone's cages. Very funny.

cause hes a moron, kinda how when you came to the forums you knew about up all night coming out. remember that whole fiasco you started?

haha so true.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Austiiinnnn is another AD prank, or some sort of Troll, I mean no one can be both that smug and stupid about the same subject, can they?

i doubt it. just some noob troll who thinks he knows everything.

hey, shut the fuck up austin. cunt.

My apologies for being right.

There will be no more interviews from that day.

Again, 200 bucks for anyone who finds an interview from that "full day" that gets posted any time after this reply.

you are off to just a fantastic start here

Do you guys think this will be the last North American tour in a while? I mean, after this tour, they're pretty much inactive. Album's out, maybe planning the next single, but they've essentially sitting ducks until the post-poned Europe tour.

Well between the US tour and the Europe tour, I'm sure another single or two will be released and music videos will be made for them.  But aside from that, there's not going to be any shows, except maybe a festival or two.

Do you guys think this will be the last North American tour in a while? I mean, after this tour, they're pretty much inactive. Album's out, maybe planning the next single, but they've essentially sitting ducks until the post-poned Europe tour.

Well between the US tour and the Europe tour, I'm sure another single or two will be released and music videos will be made for them.  But aside from that, there's not going to be any shows, except maybe a festival or two.

they already said they're gonna do some kind of shows in 2012 besides Europe in the summer.  It only makes perfect sense for them to do some kind of spring tour in at least march/april.  There's no way they release the album in september, finish the tour in october, and just go off the grid in terms of touring until Europe next summer.  There's gotta be something in the winter/spring, prolly an indoor arena tour.

Well between the US tour and the Europe tour, I'm sure another single or two will be released and music videos will be made for them.  But aside from that, there's not going to be any shows, except maybe a festival or two.

they already said they're gonna do some kind of shows in 2012 besides Europe in the summer.  It only makes perfect sense for them to do some kind of spring tour in at least march/april.  There's no way they release the album in september, finish the tour in october, and just go off the grid in terms of touring until Europe next summer.  There's gotta be something in the winter/spring, prolly an indoor arena tour.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.  But maybe they'll do a quick Australia and/or Japan tour or something, they seem to like to play those countries, and haven't yet since they got back together.

Okay, guys. Asking for permission. Can I be mean to austiiiiiiin or w/e I know he's new and I've been trying to please everyone by not being a total douche to new people anymore but, gimme a pass.