The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

anyone here from punkdisasters by any chance? i recently migrated and was curious who else did once it died.

Yep! Loved that site back when it was active.

I hated that site because everyone who didn't have thousands and thousands of posts was treated like shit by all the cool kids.  At least here they only ignore you until you have 1000 or so.

lol actually this site is pretty much the same if not worse. Blinkdisasters is pretty small but lacks pretentious trolls  :roll:

anyone here from punkdisasters by any chance? i recently migrated and was curious who else did once it died.

I hated that site because everyone who didn't have thousands and thousands of posts was treated like shit by all the cool kids.  At least here they only ignore you until you have 1000 or so.

lol actually this site is pretty much the same if not worse. Blinkdisasters is pretty small but lacks pretentious trolls  :roll:

I don't know, nobody here ever responded to me on this forum by saying "fucking noob" like they did on pd.  Pretty sure I was never harassed about being a newbie here.

I hated that site because everyone who didn't have thousands and thousands of posts was treated like shit by all the cool kids.  At least here they only ignore you until you have 1000 or so.

lol actually this site is pretty much the same if not worse. Blinkdisasters is pretty small but lacks pretentious trolls  :roll:

I don't know, nobody here ever responded to me on this forum by saying "fucking noob" like they did on pd.  Pretty sure I was never harassed about being a newbie here.

Yeah C-UNiT is definitely right. Looking back, I was flamed mercilessly in my early days of Punkdisasters. But after a long while that finally stopped. I was never treated like that here. I just miss PD because there were so many hilarious threads that I wish I could look back on and read over again. I wish they had archived everything.