The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

So is blink gonna be on Hoppus on Music?

I mean i'm guessing no, since all three just arrived this morning..But who knows.

I think they're taping today and it'll air next week... I got a couple friends going to the taping.

Isn't it supposed to air tomorrow?

I mean i'm guessing no, since all three just arrived this morning..But who knows.

I think they're taping today and it'll air next week... I got a couple friends going to the taping.

Supposidly the 3 doors down one airs tomorrow.......No one really knows whats going on though.

How’s the onstage chemistry between the three of you these days? I saw some videos from the 2009 reunion tour and it looked like you and Mark were right back into the old banter and cracking jokes at each other’s expense that you’re famous for.

Yeah, that’s still there. That won’t ever go away. I just think we play a lot better. Not so much on that tour, ‘cause I was sooo drunk. [Laughs] I don’t drink like that anymore—as of today, I’m stopping. It’s a new thing, it’s a new me, it’s a new morning.

dear god please be true.

hmm..not sure how I feel about this. I prefer drunk crazy tom over ava fag tom for sure.

Supposidly the 3 doors down one airs tomorrow.......No one really knows whats going on though.

Yeah, that's what my DVR says too.

How’s the onstage chemistry between the three of you these days? I saw some videos from the 2009 reunion tour and it looked like you and Mark were right back into the old banter and cracking jokes at each other’s expense that you’re famous for.

Yeah, that’s still there. That won’t ever go away. I just think we play a lot better. Not so much on that tour, ‘cause I was sooo drunk. [Laughs] I don’t drink like that anymore—as of today, I’m stopping. It’s a new thing, it’s a new me, it’s a new morning.

dear god please be true.

hmm..not sure how I feel about this. I prefer drunk crazy tom over ava fag tom for sure.

his singing still sucks sober but at least his singing is slightly more bearable that way.

I've never really watched Hoppus' show but do they show music videos? Perhaps blink will be on not to perform songs live. But maybe to discuss the upcoming tour and album and then premiere the UAN video? May sound stupid but I have never really seen his show, so I dunno if they do music vids or not.

That's an LA area code, not SD.

Meaning either Mark is pranking a friend by making people think he's Tom, or...

Tom is pranking Mark, by claiming to be Mark and posting Mark's number instead.

God I hope it's #2, that would be classic.