The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

thats not true. not everybody can afford $130 for a fucking record.

So? Someone ends up owning these vinyls anyway. Are you implying that someone with no money deserves them more than someone who can afford to waste $130 on a vinyl?

nope. but this guy specifically doesn't deserve to have more than two because his only intention is to flip them.

I don't think goods are or should be sold on the basis of who deserves them but who's willing to pay the going price.

Well of course shit won't start being sold based on who wants it more, but in this case it was avoidable and a dick move, so he's frustrated.  That's it.

Yep, I thought it fit the song better, to be honest.  It's not modern blink, and I wouldn't want them putting out a single like that now, but I like the nostalgic feel.  I'm probably just a punk pop high school twat talking out of my unworthy ass, though.

While I don't think it's the best version of UAN, that cover was really well done. Bravo.

I agree. I prefer blink's, but I thought it was a rad cover. Covers that don't try to sound exactly like the original song > covers that try to sound like the original song, but just sound worse. =P

It's simple supply and demand.  Where there's a need and money to be made, someone will fill it.  Basic business/econ.  That being said, I also hate people who do this shit (even more-so with concert tickets).  You seem to always hate on me when I buy the vinyl to hang on my wall but at least I do it for my personal pleasure and not to profit off of.  I say you try to get his order blocked.  Shouldn't be hard.  Do it ASAP though so they don't ship out.

I thought it was a good cover, I think the pre chorus sounds awesome like that and I think it would have been nice if Blink put in an interlude of some sort in as well, kinda breaks up the song a bit more.

Yeah Blink releasing a song like that would have been a bit cringe but the dude said the whole point of the cover was to show what Up All Night would sound like in the Enema era and I think he did a pretty good job, the arrangements were pretty rad i thought.