The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

For any one who's been at their shows this tour, how's the banter between tom and mark?? they're still making fun and dicking around or less talking now?

they just sit on stage and dont talk to one another at all, they just play the songs straight through and say goodnight. you should watch the ton of videos that have been taken in just like the 5 shows that have happened.

you know the sad thing about that song is it sounds a lot more professionally recorded then blinks two new songs. I don't know what's the deal then, they seem to know how to record stuff (AVA music is produced by themselves as well right?)

also (although I'm rather of the +44 fraction) I have to admit pretty good song and great video.

what makes me think a bit is: this song could easily be a new blink song if mark sang on it and travis gave it a little different beat. at some point those to band will get into the way of one another. actually they do already.

think this song took a little momentum away from the blink tour?

The only people who know about that song are us and Tombots.

Yeah, I agree, you probably don't know about unless you were looking for it.

The song is alright, but I'm like Chewy I just can't get excited for anything they do now, especially since Blink is back with new music.

Anxiety is an alright song, i would be digging it alot more if blink wasn't togethor still but since blinks back all new ava songs dont interest me as much. And agreed if mark sang on this song and travis changed the beat up a bit it could easily be a blink song. i'm worried tom is puting good blink ideas into ava songs but just a thought.