The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

last night at the show i was in the pit and i saw haven walking around taking pics of blink during their set. i walked up to him as he was shooting photos, told him to release the blinkumentary already and to stop sitting on it, and he just looked at me like he was hot shit, so i called him a fucking big headed asshole and walked away.

haha epic :D

so you aren't anymore in the Netherlands?

just back for a couple of months.

I don't even know what to think. in 10 days, they learned that song, had a punk rock version complete with britsh accents recorded, dressed up like AVA, went to the middle of nowhere, and shot a video.

I didn't know it was possible for something to be pretty cool and absolutely horrible at the same time.

It's like...............wow.

I don't even know what to think. in 10 days, they learned that song, had a punk rock version complete with britsh accents recorded, dressed up like AVA, went to the middle of nowhere, and shot a video.

I didn't know it was possible for something to be pretty cool and absolutely horrible at the same time.

I heard the first line and HAD to shut it off it was that bad.

Took the words from my mouth.

I heard the first line and HAD to shut it off it was that bad.