The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Glad he quit smoking, blokes who smoke look like cunts, no offense to anyone.

uh.. he started smoking again awhile back

Quite a few people have seen and met him outside the Fuse studio while he was taking smoking breaks.

I didn't know that. Seems weird to me, seeing as how he quit because it was hurting his voice. Then again he's probably much better at keeping his voice in check after all these years. (But still, he can't sing the Stockholm Syndrome bridge live the right way.)

Quite a few people have seen and met him outside the Fuse studio while he was taking smoking breaks.

I didn't know that. Seems weird to me, seeing as how he quit because it was hurting his voice. Then again he's probably much better at keeping his voice in check after all these years. (But still, he can't sing the Stockholm Syndrome bridge live the right way.)

Am I right in thinking Mark doesn't drink?? I'd be suprised tbh but I remember him saying it on Cribs... I could be wrong though, haven't seen it for years.

he's moving to London, a city where you're a strange person if you DON'T smoke hahaha.  It'll kill his voice, but i guess it's his life whatever.........

when are we getting all the release info for the new record?  Like the actual track sequencing, whether or not the blinkumentary is gunna rear its head, and all that good stuff?