The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

just to finish up my cool story - yellowcard was pretty great live. longineu plays the sickest stuff and still looks bored ;)

but way too many "stupid bitches" like Oliver would call them.

so much for yellowcard now we can all go on crying about how much cooler blink was back in the days

ffs

local retailer JB has neighborhoods listed for 30/9....not happy hope they change the date..and heres hoping for a leak

No it's Sept 27th or 26th depending on which country. So if yours comes out the 30th you'll get it the week before for sure.

i dont understand! the only place its listed in Australia is for the 30th of sep...

ffs

local retailer JB has neighborhoods listed for 30/9....not happy hope they change the date..and heres hoping for a leak

No it's Sept 27th or 26th depending on which country. So if yours comes out the 30th you'll get it the week before for sure.

i dont understand! the only place its listed in Australia is for the 30th of sep...

Non-major record stores in Australia usually put things out for sale on a Friday if they're releasing over the weekend or early the following week. It looks like the official date for Australia is the 30th, but I expect to be able to buy it on 23rd at the earliest as it's the Friday prior to the 27th.

JB won't put it out until the 30th unless the date changes because they're a major store, but you'll be able to get it earlier.

I know I've probably said this before, but this album is going to be a transitional one for the band. 

I'm not trying to state the obvious, but it's the first time they've written music together in how long?  7/8 years?  They're pretty much rediscovering chemistry between each other, except Travis, that man can do no wrong.  But I think it's an awkward stage in the band's life, and the follow up album will be WAY better.  Not only will it be more organic, but they will have more experience producing music.

they have had a long time to work on it (not saying they spent that time doing it) but i hope they give us something great. Seeing as the album is mixed mastered and done i dont see why they cant release an EP with gotdf,AM and the 2 we already have on itunes...shit id buy it, it would placate me till album drop. In saying thats its probably 2 weeks from leaking if review copies are going to come out soon for magazines to review around release

I know I've probably said this before, but this album is going to be a transitional one for the band. 

I'm not trying to state the obvious, but it's the first time they've written music together in how long?  7/8 years?  They're pretty much rediscovering chemistry between each other, except Travis, that man can do no wrong.  But I think it's an awkward stage in the band's life, and the follow up album will be WAY better.  Not only will it be more organic, but they will have more experience producing music.

word.

Good point. I do think this will be a great album, but I'd expect if we get another one after this it will be even better.