The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

just got an email: neighborhoods will be released on 23rd september here in germany.

"

blink-182 sind zurück! Mit "Neighborhoods" erscheint am 23. September das neue Album der drei verrückten U.S.-Punkrocker, das wieder Hits auf dem Level von "All The Small Things" oder "I Miss You" verspricht. Außerdem sorgen auch eine Hand voll experimenteller Songs für eine gelungene Abwechslung auf der Scheibe. Neben der Standard-Version des Albums wird es auch eine Deluxe-Edition geben, die zusätzlich drei Bonustracks enthält.

Blinkumentary FaceBook

We were asked by the band to add a few new things to the end of the film from the recording and the current tour. Been In the process adding those parts for the past 2 weeks. Last minute rad changes, film life...

LOL these guys are something else, i call bullshit on Blink asking them to add more shit to it. At this rate it'll be out in 5 years.

Do you really think the release date of this documentary is in their hands?

Blinkumentary FaceBook

We were asked by the band to add a few new things to the end of the film from the recording and the current tour. Been In the process adding those parts for the past 2 weeks. Last minute rad changes, film life...

LOL these guys are something else, i call bullshit on Blink asking them to add more shit to it. At this rate it'll be out in 5 years.

There probably isn't a release date for it.

These guys working on the film are worthless and the fact that it's not finished means it probably won't come out with the album.

But we've already discussed how unprofessional these guys are enough on this board.

Soo wasteful to live in London, but operate out of LA. Think of all the money and unnecessary flights he will take over the next year.

It's his life and his money, but it makes no practical sense. If tom moved to London we would all call him self-indulgent, not committed to blink, wasteful, etc. (especially Oliver).

What is funny is, there is a little tour booklet you get at the Blink show and Mark talks about how he conserves by shutting off the water in the shower while he uses the soap.

So ok, he shuts off the water for a minute yet will fly a private jet across the pond god only knows how many times. (I highly doubt he will fly commercial the entire time, no way)

Yeah, I'd blame Tom for not being committed to Blink. But then again, Mark didn't break up Blink 182 for 5 years and drag his feet with it for an additional 2 years.

Blinkumentary FaceBook

There probably isn't a release date for it.

These guys working on the film are worthless and the fact that it's not finished means it probably won't come out with the album.

But we've already discussed how unprofessional these guys are enough on this board.

It is beyond unbelieveable. They could have hired a 10 yr old with a $100 camcorder and had this done quicker.

Honestly fuck this blinkumentary and the guys making it, it will probably be neat when it comes out all the backstage stuff and album creation. This shit should've been released over a year ago would have sold way more copys i bet. These fucking guys are just teasing us with their shitty updates every two months sick of it.