The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I just got in a cheap shot on Tom on facebook, I am only the 3rd comment so I hope he reads it. But I doubt he will.

hahaha what'd you say?

James Stone: You're a muti millionaire, why do you charge people $250 to meet you under the guise of a charity? Its ridiculous!

One of the comments.

Kelly Fuller - Please read this. They all suck. I love you. Blink sucks now. Why was the intro to Up All Night like that? Was that Travis? Dude, don't let Travis have any kind of melodic input. Why does Mark get a whole song to himself? Mark is pathetic. His approach to social interaction is pathetic. I want to hear your beautiful, computerized voice. No offense; I would do the same. Why aren't you just doing AvA? Dude, AvA is your future. AvA is your road to the light. Let Blink go. I think it's probably what you really want to do. Man, how can you even go into such a personal project like that with him? Does he listen to you about magic and aliens and the universe and destiny and soulmates, or is he just humoring you? Does he even humor you? I don't think Mark is capable of grasping the concepts you are driven to go after and I can't imagine what you are getting out of that relationship; I think if you are honest with yourself you'll find it's not more than shallow human physicality. I know you're fond of the human connection thing but dude, and I know you won't listen to this at first, sometimes, when it's not true connection and when there's no real empathy and comprehension, it holds you back. He doesn't get it, dude. Is that not humiliating to you? Whatever. I don't even know what I'm trying to say here. You should look into lucid dreaming and out-of-body experiences/astral projection; they are up your alley. I wish we could just fucking talk, man; you would like me and I guarantee we would talk for fucking hours. I guess I'm just jealous of your shitty band mate. Whatever. FORGET BLINK THOMAS DO AVA

Jesus fuck, I want to glass this cunt.

I'd buy them a drink, that was funny.

Someone needs to clear this up for me.

On The Mark, Tom and Travis Show, during Voyeur when they stop to prepare for Marks bass guitar solo.

What the hell does Tom say? Still to this say I have no idea.

"I need oxygen and oral sex to the stage please."

-"You need male *something*"

And it was only recently I realised that Mark said "It's the slow pretty part" during the interlude in WMAA?

On The Mark, Tom and Travis Show, during Voyeur when they stop to prepare for Marks bass guitar solo.

And it was only recently I realised that Mark said "It's the slow pretty part" during the interlude in WMAA?

he says "Male chromosomes"

Tom :"and maybe some of those male chromosomes"..? 

I thought so, but it doesnt make sense.

tom thinks mark's a pussy...

Lol I'm not great with science but would he not be calling him a girl? Maybe he meant hormones instead but said the wrong thing?