The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

the blink site has a facebook style chat thing going, pretty cool i guess.

yep and look who i found...im vabosa btw

Screenshot2011-09-06at62836PM.png

And it didn't care to clarify to anyone here that it was actually a dude?......wtf.

It's posting again under the name "goodle" btw. I'd ban it if i could.

Ghent you gonna try and get me IP banned again. I got a good laugh reading your response to my poll thread before it got deleted. "I was actually sort of worried for a moment their guys, I love you all". HAHA glad I got you to squirm a little. I bet you were over there on the official Blink 182 forums chatting it up defending Up All Night huh lol. Was funny how everyone their agreed that the intro/outro blows for the song and ruins what could of been something great. Oh and it was funny how everyone on those forums appreciates AVA for what it has done and the quality of Anxiety etc. I think you might have a stroke after hearing what most of the people have to say over there. You hide out on these forums all day long Ghent, their is a big unexplored world just waiting for you kid-o. You may find that outside of your little pond, not everyone rides on your nuts.

the blink site has a facebook style chat thing going, pretty cool i guess.

yep and look who i found...im vabosa btw

Screenshot2011-09-06at62836PM.png

And it didn't care to clarify to anyone here that it was actually a dude?......wtf.

It's posting again under the name "goodle" btw. I'd ban it if i could.

Ghent you gonna try and get me IP banned again. I got a good laugh reading your response to my poll thread before it got deleted. "I was actually sort of worried for a moment their guys, I love you all". HAHA glad I got you to squirm a little. I bet you were over there on the official Blink 182 forums chatting it up defending Up All Night huh lol. Was funny how everyone their agreed that the intro/outro blows for the song and ruins what could of been something great. Oh and it was funny how everyone on those forums appreciates AVA for what it has done and the quality of Anxiety etc. I think you might have a stroke after hearing what most of the people have to say over there. You hide out on these forums all day long Ghent, their is a big unexplored world just waiting for you kid-o. You may find that outside of your little pond, not everyone rides on your nuts.

1.jpg

Fail Whale for this girl

melissajustine_1 hour agovia Twitter for iPhoneTwitter

I look crazy - dont care cause I JUST MET&talked abt good ol' Chicago w Mark Hoppus of Blink 182@the Sox-Twins game! #fb yfrog.com/nztjcyj

tjcy.jpg

Hahahahha reminds me of Nathan from that show Angry Boys. Always wearing a beanie and flicking off the camera. That's an awesome pic

Fail Whale for this girl

I look crazy - dont care cause I JUST MET&talked abt good ol' Chicago w Mark Hoppus of Blink 182@the Sox-Twins game! #fb yfrog.com/nztjcyj

tjcy.jpg

Hahahahha reminds me of Nathan from that show Angry Boys. Always wearing a beanie and flicking off the camera. That's an awesome pic

Haha yeah, Angry Boys is such a good show.

Fail Whale for this girl

tjcy.jpg

Mark has a cool smile there!

Eh, lucky bastards. They got for free what some poor saps are paying $500 for.

I am sure it gets annoying getting recognized, but I am betting it doesn't happen as often as you all might think. They aren't the pope or the president. A lot of people don't know who they are, and some of the ones that do, will miss seeing them.

I bet quite a number of Blink fans have walked past them and not seen them in a crowd of people.