The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Up All Night still isn't that good Ghent, sorry you will never understand that. Try and get me banned for good next time kid-o : ).

It’s the longest start, the end’s not too far away

did you know? i’m here to stay

What a fucking idiot. I gave him a week ban to calm down and maybe shape up and he comes back after it expires like he beat the system and brags about it? He's gone for good.

for the second time...THANKS lol

GUYS THE BLINKUMENTARY PEOPLE POSTED ANOTHER PICTURE ON FACEBOOK!  OMG IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME TO HAVE THE 20 MILLIONTH PICTURE OF THE BLINKUMENTARY WITHOUT ANY TANGIBLE FOOTAGE TO SUPPORT IT!

but seriously, those guys are pitiful.  gotta love how the band hired someone else to shoot the up all night video instead of the stellar production crew that is hndsmrndsm. 

I posted this in the tour section. Thought I'd see if anyone else has noticed this:

It's weird how you hear nothing about these midwest/central US shows (omaha, iowa, kansas city, minnesota, etc.). Takes forever for videos to be posted, no one talks about them on the forums, and the band rarely mentions them.

yet i know for a fact that these shows are the most high energy shows on the tour. both shows i was at in 2009 (iowa and kc), the show had to be STOPPED for the mosh to calm down for security reasons. people were singing along and crowd surfing like crazy...way more crazy than the crowds at other shows (judging by all the video evidence).. the entire shows are GA because they don't do that expensive seating shit here.

interesting how you hear nothing about them

I posted this in the tour section. Thought I'd see if anyone else has noticed this:

It's weird how you hear nothing about these midwest/central US shows (omaha, iowa, kansas city, minnesota, etc.). Takes forever for videos to be posted, no one talks about them on the forums, and the band rarely mentions them.

yet i know for a fact that these shows are the most high energy shows on the tour. both shows i was at in 2009 (iowa and kc), the show had to be STOPPED for the mosh to calm down for security reasons. people were singing along and crowd surfing like crazy...way more crazy than the crowds at other shows (judging by all the video evidence).. the entire shows are GA because they don't do that expensive seating shit here.

interesting how you hear nothing about them

I'm taking video at tonights show, just of the new songs and maybe a couple others. But yea i agree with ya.

I went to the Omaha one in 09 and I'll be in KC tomorrow night. It really does seem like the crowds in the videos I've seen have been WAYYYY tamer than the crowd in Omaha a couple years ago. That was absolutely insane. I've never seen a band have to stop playing and ask the crowd to settle down so someone doesn't get horribly injured. I had a friend just get totally trampled at that show haha. (She's OK now)

so how many of you guys are gonna ditch this board after the album comes out?

Also, why was sum 41 cool when i was younger but now i cant listen to any of their songs cause now im just too good for them....but blink stuck....like glue on my tallywacker. :mrgreen:

I ain't going anywhere!! Why would you wanna leave?

Also, why was sum 41 cool when i was younger but now i cant listen to any of their songs cause now im just too good for them....but blink stuck....like glue on my tallywacker. :mrgreen:

i dk there wont be much to talk about anymore. its gonna be kind of sad when the album drops. ill miss wondering what another blink record wouldve sounded like if they had gotten back together.

i dk there wont be much to talk about anymore. its gonna be kind of sad when the album drops. ill miss wondering what another blink record wouldve sounded like if they had gotten back together.

Nah man, think of all the discussions we're gonna have about all the new songs; all the back n forth banter and various opinions about song-writing, production, auto-tuning, etc. "This song sounds too much like AvA", "That Descendents-esque song is awesome, though I wish Tom had contributed more guitar work", "Travis's drumming in Hearts All Gone is awesome however Mark's voice is mixed a lil too loud", etc...I dunno, it'll still be fun to read n post here even though I'm much more of a reader.  :-D