The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

well thank god this leaked this morning, cause I've got work now. But I'll be listening to it all night :) can't wait to get back on here later and see what everyone else who hans't listened yet thinks. Curious to hear oliver and niku's thought. Also wanna hear what jon thinks and can't wait for him to start cranking out some guitar and bass covers.

he already has in the guitar section haha

well thank god this leaked this morning, cause I've got work now. But I'll be listening to it all night :) can't wait to get back on here later and see what everyone else who hans't listened yet thinks. Curious to hear oliver and niku's thought. Also wanna hear what jon thinks and can't wait for him to start cranking out some guitar and bass covers.

Yeah.  It's funny, I'm actually really anxious to hear Oliver's thoughts.  It's like him liking it will validate my love of the album :P

Yeah.  It's funny, I'm actually really anxious to hear Oliver's thoughts.  It's like him liking it will validate my love of the album :P

oliverbots ;P

haha now that is funny. i agree that he's a pretty good source of objectivity, but UAN was not nearly as bad as he said it was.

haha now that is funny. i agree that he's a pretty good source of objectivity, but UAN was not nearly as bad as he said it was.

Sounds a lot better within the album - still a shocking choice for a single though!

anyone think this is grammy worthy? (well duh) but think it could get a nomination?

That really depends on how the album sells and what critics have to say. The Grammys are bullshit, although I'm sure winning, or even just being nominated, would mean a lot to them .

anyone think this is grammy worthy? (well duh) but think it could get a nomination?

That really depends on how the album sells and what critics have to say. The Grammys are bullshit, although I'm sure winning, or even just being nominated, would mean a lot to them .

It could be nominated if they have a monster single. But the Foo Fighters and RHCP albums will be tough to beat.

It could be nominated if they have a monster single. But the Foo Fighters and RHCP albums will be tough to beat.

are RHCP doing any good in the US ?

okay so not sure if anyone saw my topic in the guitar section or not. but i finished recording guitar lesson videos for the entire album (excluding fighting the gravity)

http://www.blink-182online.com/forums/index.php?topic=113029.msg2069124#msg2069124

there is the link if you want to check out the videos. i dont have tabs just yet but i will be workin on the tabs either tonight or tomorrow.

thanks for all the support guys and girls i know some of you really enjoy the vids so thanks

wait - the standard edition of the album comes without snake charmer and hearts all gone without the interlude?? those are two of the best moments on the album. seriously that interlude thing makes the song twice as good.

but I'm getting the impression that they release it in two version anyway only for the purpopse that we fans can buy it twice. I mean deluxe edition is exactly as much as the standard (at least in germany). who will get this anyway apart from us.

wait - the standard edition of the album comes without snake charmer and hearts all gone without the interlude?? those are two of the best moments on the album. seriously that interlude thing makes the song twice as good.

but I'm getting the impression that they release it in two version anyway only for the purpopse that we fans can buy it twice. I mean deluxe edition is exactly as much as the standard (at least in germany). who will get this anyway apart from us.

why the fuck would you buy it twice?