Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

On 1/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, Nosferatu said:

On 1/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, _Kyle_ said:

Kanye wouldn't work with them. I mean, really? He's Kanye. Chainsmokers are collab worthy because they're a flash in the pan and won't be around in 10 years. They're the new LMFAO or 3OH3! or whatever those groups were.

Oh my, don't mention that name again. Literally hated that party song whatever it was called haha. Most annoying fucking song ever.

That one🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

That one🤔

Oh God, gave me nightmares. Literally hate this song 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting, though my gut says Feldy weaseled him into something with him. Would be crazy if Mark pulled a reverse BCR and started a band with Trav/Feldy lol.

Hopefully it’s The Chainsmokers collab or something else.

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Interesting, though my gut says Feldy weaseled him into something with him. Would be crazy if Mark pulled a reverse BCR and started a band with Trav/Feldy lol.

Hopefully it’s The Chainsmokers collab or something else.

Wouldn't a reverse BCR be +44?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

FTFY

Nailed on it’ll be shit. He’s past it. Finished. 

He's not making music with Feldman. He's making pop music with Alex Gaskarth. Also, the new Blink songs sound like a continuation of California.

• Love 1

Hmm, I'm actually very interested to hear new Mark Hoppus music that isn't blink-182. Could be a lot better than blink tbh.

• Like 2

He cant write songs on his  own for blink, why should he be able to do so somewhere else?

Its mor likely for tom to tour again, then for mark to write for a different project imo

i've heard mark's doing collabs with different artists (21 pilots, chainsmokers, adtr, atl, justin pierre etc.) but mostly they just redo old blink and +44 songs.

15 hours ago, Ryan. said:

He's not making music with Feldman. He's making pop music with Alex Gaskarth. Also, the new Blink songs sound like a continuation of California.

Count me in!

Tbh if Mark said "fuck it" and self produced, self released without any label, like a 4 track EP of just him doing him, I'd probably love it. It wouldn't be blink and it'd probably be super damn weird but I'd like to see what he would do if he wasn't having to worry about specific pressures in the industry. just did it for him. 

• Like 7