The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

37 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

He's honestly one of the reasons I stopped posting pictures of my daughters here.

Hmmm, maybe we should at least ban him from FFA so the parents here don't have to worry about this pervball saving any pics they post of their kids.

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

You're fucking sick dude. 

Is this fucking real dude?

Okay, we can give exception to the insane conspiracy guy despite constantly posting about Illuminati elites eating babies, we can even give exception to Speedo texting Clarke's gf... I guess.. 

This one though, it's like he tried to test the waters and see if there was any other creepers out there to talk about Alabama then tried to play it off as nothing. 

Just now, NJansaid said:

Okay, we can give exception to the insane conspiracy guy despite constantly posting about Illuminati elites eating babies, we can even give exception to Speedo texting Clarke's gf... This one though.. Don't like it one bit.  It's like he tried to test the waters and see if there was any other creepers out there to talk about Alabama then tried to play it off as nothing

Can the board get introuble for harboring a known pedophile and not reporting it?

It would be great if someone could go through his post history and post a long string of posts. There was a period for like a year where every post and comment was about kids. The ones patient posted were pretty mild. I’m tired of this “I said happy birthday to Alabama twice” bs. There’s was way more fucked up things being said and you were ONLY making those comments.

6 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

People almost never see themselves as the bad guy. The guilty don't feel guilty.

The edge never sees themselves as the edge.. In all seriousness though, this is a much bigger problem if this is really happening.  Can't a Mod track down their IP/location and then do one of those creeper searches online?

Dudes have kids here ffs.

56 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Okay, we can give exception to the insane conspiracy guy despite constantly posting about Illuminati elites eating babies, we can even give exception to Speedo texting Clarke's gf... I guess.. 

This one though, it's like he tried to test the waters and see if there was any other creepers out there to talk about Alabama then tried to play it off as nothing. 

Dan edited another quote. The real one isn't better though (it's the one about hoping she wears a slutty Halloween costume).

20 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Get over it you wimp ????

This is the equivalent of a guy on LSD saying im a government spy or something. I can't even take it seriously. I don't answer to armchair lawyers and armchair detectives! I love making them mad though! 

Current view of Patient: tenor.gif?itemid=5834464

Remember when you had a meltdown because @Bucko bumped an old quote of yours that made you look like a complete moron? Now we know you're a pedophile and a moron! Pretty sad when the best thing about someone is their low intelligence.