Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

I bet you know Matt's favorite candy.

No, I don't know any musicians favourite candy, because thats fucking weird lol

1 minute ago, Kay said:

No, I don't know any musicians favourite candy, because thats fucking weird lol

To be fair there's video of it and it's something that has been put out there ... I just don't ever pay attention to anything apparently.

It's pretty common knowledge that Tom eats Sour Patch Kids during live shows. He posted about it on social media and talked about it during shows. It's not weird to know it if you post on a blink-182 message board

Just now, Ghent said:

It's pretty common knowledge that Tom eats Sour Patch Kids during live shows. He posted about it on social media and talked about it during shows. It's not weird to know it if you post on a blink-182 message board

I don't think its weird, its just not something I ever paid any attention to ... never seen that video before.

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I think "posting on a blink-182 message board" doesn't automatically mean it's normal to know about their candy habits. Like we're blink nerds not blink obsessives. I've seen a lot of blink videos and I've happened to not see that one, or any that mentions sour patch kids. I'm sorry I failed the test sir, please don't fail me from the blink-182 class!

1 minute ago, Kay said:

I think "posting on a blink-182 message board" doesn't automatically mean it's normal to know about their candy habits. Like we're blink nerds not blink obsessives. I've seen a lot of blink videos and I've happened to not see that one, or any that mentions sour patch kids. I'm sorry I failed the test sir, please don't fail me from the blink-182 class!

That's it, back to 182online you go.

• Haha 1

It's not obsessive for a fan to know things about a band member that they have posted about and talk about during live shows and interviews

• Like 2

Hasn't mentioned it (that i recall) since he last had a big tour with blink.

3 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Today is the first time I've heard of these sour patch things. Are they American sweets?

I believe so, either that or Tom is eating literal children and everyones being shockingly casual about it all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kay said:

I believe so, either that or Tom is eating literal children and everyones being shockingly casual about it all. 

Bet they don't have a patch on fruit pastilles. Fucking love pastilles.

• Like 2

Sadly I did know Tom liked Sour Patch Kids, but only because I saw him eating them during a soundcheck or show and had seen banter videos on it. They are decent IMO, basically a gummy bear coated in sugar that is a bit sour. I'm more of a Sprees/Runts/Sweettarts kinda guy, but sometimes they hit the spot.

I like Swedish Fish more, which are basically the non-sour equivalent. Aqua-Life was the best version of them as it had purple blow fish and blue dolphins.

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I knew Tom liked sour patch kids and I don’t follow him on any social media, don’t pay attention to his day to day activities,  etc.. It’s not being a “blink obsessive” to know the dude likes what he likes. Just have to watch interviews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

What are Marks favourite crisps? can anyone tell me what brand of deodorant Travis uses as well please?

Legend has it he separates all the letters in his alphabet cereal to make "NA NA"