Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Can't find where to stream, I'm so curious to hear them talk about Tom's appearance on the show.  I can see Travis kinda trying to just not talk about that stuff in respect to Tom, but at the same time, he must have some thoughts on Tom's mental health at this point.

1 minute ago, M!ke said:

Can't find where to stream, I'm so curious to hear them talk about Tom's appearance on the show.  I can see Travis kinda trying to just not talk about that stuff in respect to Tom, but at the same time, he must have some thoughts on Tom's mental health at this point.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE

Just now, M!ke said:

Right, but it said at 1PST, which is right now, and still no live stream on the youtube page, unless I'm just blind.

It isn't always on time, give it a little bit, it hasn't started ... they're probably getting high.

Tried tuning in during lunch break. Pretty boring, talking about diets for 20 minutes now.

Spice it up Rogan.

Its a pretty standard rogan interview. He generaly turns every conversation into the same few ideas. Its not bad so far

I'm liking it, Travis is a strange guy but he seems so humble and grateful for everything in his life these days.

• Like 1

Getting better now. Funny that Travis basically told his counselors, parents, doctors to fuck off and still made it out okay.

This don't have a safety net/plan B thing is bullshit though. For every 1 Travis, there's a thousand that could end up in the street with that mindset.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

For every 1 Travis, there's a thousand that could end up in the street with that mindset.  

Yep! Thats why counselors/parents are the way they are.

Rogan should move the conversation to Tom.

• Like 1