Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Rogan's face when Travis talked about Tom leaving a super successful band to chase his passion in finding aliens lol.  

• Haha 1

They seemed to run out of topics a few times. Awkward pause. I guess because Rogan had to keep the whole thing going. Travis didnt seem bothered. 

Just now, Regi. said:

They seemed to run out of topics a few times. Awkward pause. I guess because Rogan had to keep the whole thing going. Travis didnt seem bothered. 

hmm yeah, he doesn't really seem interested

i think travis is just boring. i listen to rogan like every day at work because he's so good at just shooting the shit with people. some conversations last four hours. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

hmm yeah, he doesn't really seem interested

I started listening to Rogan after Toms interview and he has some really really good episodes. A few days ago i thought Travis would be awesome for it. A lot of crazy stories. Turned out not to be what i hoped. Well, still good though! 

1 minute ago, Kevin. said:

i think travis is just boring. i listen to rogan like every day at work because he's so good at just shooting the shit with people. some conversations last four hours. 

Yeah exactly. Rogan tried. 

It reminded me of when talking to a person, asking questions and just get a respond to the question but get nothing back so the conversation dies. 

3 minutes ago, Regi. said:

I started listening to Rogan after Toms interview and he has some really really good episodes. A few days ago i thought Travis would be awesome for it. A lot of crazy stories. Turned out not to be what i hoped. Well, still good though! 

rogan used to be so much better years ago.  Listen to the old ones, like pre 1000

• Like 1

Yeah Travis just isn't very opinionated so every topic would just die.  Travis would just respond to half of Rogan's takes as "I agree" "I like Tattoos" or "yeah being on fire sucked"

Joe Rogans face after Travis said you gotta give it to him for giving up his very successful band to go chase ufos is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Getting better now. Funny that Travis basically told his counselors, parents, doctors to fuck off and still made it out okay.

This don't have a safety net/plan B thing is bullshit though. For every 1 Travis, there's a thousand that could end up in the street with that mindset.  

That’s because you’re a pussy that won’t make anything happen. Keep living in your can’t do attitude. That’s exactly why you listen to TBS

1 minute ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

That’s because you’re a pussy that won’t make anything happen. Keep living in your can’t do attitude. That’s exactly why you listen to TBS

fde.jpg