Jump to content
 
Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

I can’t stand losers that have your negative mindset. Nobody ever try to follow your dreams! Just be a sheep like NJ.

NJ. That's a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJansaid said:

NJ. That's a new one.

So is a kid who loves TBS trying to argue he some how holds a higher moral ground than someone who listens to Sum 41 lol. You gotta listen to actual good music and original sounding bands to be able to trash generic uninspired bands like this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

That’s because you’re a pussy that won’t make anything happen. Keep living in your can’t do attitude. That’s exactly why you listen to TBS

Let's hear what you have exactly accomplished with this.  The only reason guys like Joe and Travis say this is because they have already made it in entertainment.  If they hadn't, no way they'd be saying not to have any back up plan in mind, that's remarded.  I'm all for chasing your passions but to suggest ppl not be smart about it is just jaded of them.  Most people even with Travis's skill level won't come across the same opportunities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

So is a kid who loves TBS trying to argue he some how holds a higher moral ground than someone who listens to Sum 41 lol. You gotta listen to actual good music and original sounding bands to be able to trash generic uninspired bands like this 

Look:

hqdefault-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if any of you know, but Travis was ok Joe Rogan last night.

Talks about how Blink are reforming with Tom next year, the Mars show and lots more:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Let's hear what you have exactly accomplished with this.  The only reason guys like Joe and Travis say this is because they have already made it in entertainment.  If they hadn't, no way they'd be saying not to have any back up plan in mind, that's remarded.  I'm all for chasing your passions but to suggest ppl not be smart about it is just jaded of them.  Most people even with Travis's skill level won't come across the same opportunities. 

me and you agree on very little, but you're spot on here. There are thousands of people who have 'no back up plan' who still fail. it's a ridiculously tough and terrifying industry and the vast majority of what gets someone to the top is networking, nepotism, a lot of luck and usually some form of money - talent and hard work are a smaller percentage than they should be. Instead of telling people that to succeed "like them" they should risk fucking everything and completely obliterate any possibility of recovering their life if it fails is fucking stupid and frankly irresponsible - they were lucky to be where they are, and they should respect that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

Reforming with Tom what ?

Sorry madgaz, he just talks about aliens and big foot.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bucko said:

Sorry madgaz, he just talks about aliens and big foot.

Don't make gaz mad, you won't like him when he's mad.

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Neal said:

Rogan's fake exaggerated laughter is unbearable, almost reached Jimmy Fallon's level

Rogan used to be cool. Last couple years he’s turned into a right cunt

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Neal said:

Rogan's fake exaggerated laughter is unbearable, almost reached Jimmy Fallon's level

I honestly think he's just smoked himself dumb. Rogan used to be pretty great.  I'd say the shows run its course, but he still gets the best guests.

Don't put with Jimmy Fallon yet lol. Hate the cocksucker fake cracking up all show long. Everybody notices it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did he even rip on them? He kind of said the entire show was boring and that it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are the funniest Mark tweets in years. I stopped reading his twitter not long after Neighborhoods came out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck me you must be bad if Mark Hoppus is saying you’re shit. blink are one of the worst live bands ive ever seen

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Don't make gaz mad, you won't like him when he's mad.

Ffs Dan, your advice is too late, came knocking at the door earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×