The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

The one that crashed her car into a pole? I guarantee I drink more than you, and I'm still gorgeous. The key is 1) alcohol 2) food, you can't have both.

No, the street urchin one. Fran? I don't know her name, it's not important. I was choosing both and now I can't drink anymore. My 600lbs life ... bloated and waiting to die.

5 hours ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

Blew out your pancreas? Just make sure you take out a good life insurance policy before you go in for an official diagnosis, or you'll fuck yourself over with underwriting. You're an insurance guy, so I don't need to lecture.

Official diagnoses are for pussies. 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:58 AM, Ghost said:

There is some interesting shit going on her work, putting aside the monumental money tat has been and it's being invested in promo and all. Where are you from (if you don't mind me to ask)?

I am from Venezuela, Rosalía is getting big here at Southamerica, i think she is very original, altough i respect more her early work.

What do you mean all the money? Whos putting that many money the label?

Funny we´re writing in english when we could be using our language lolqué

2 minutes ago, raw_sounds said:

I am from Venezuela, Rosalía is getting big here at Southamerica, i think she is very original, altough i respect more her early work.

What do you mean all the money? Whos putting that many money the label?

Funny we´re writing in english when we could be using our language lolqué

Haha, yeah, but you know... just for respect for the rest of users.

Rosalía is being pushed really hard by Sony. I made a post in another section talking about her 'launch'. It's been like 6 months of non stop promotion, and you know the rest of the story.

42 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Haha, yeah, but you know... just for respect for the rest of users.

Rosalía is being pushed really hard by Sony. I made a post in another section talking about her 'launch'. It's been like 6 months of non stop promotion, and you know the rest of the story.

Yeah? Where is that post? In interested, didnt know she had that impulse

If you're 27 and saying you'd fuck a 17 year old and hope to see Alabama in a slutty outfit (whether mockingly or not) it's still majorily creepy and distasteful.

If you're 47 that basically warrants an investigation, like seriously he has no right to be on here.  Openly saying that too. 

Off the island!

The virtue signaling is out of control right now.  The guy is on a blink 182 fan board, a band who got popular because of their crude and arguably reprehensible potty humor.  

He is more than likely just being an edge lord and everyone has taken the bait at an unbelievable level.  

Weird you guys are having trouble disavowing a pedophile ...

Hey, weren't you all bitching about Trump not disavowing racists quick enough? I mean, arguably, pedophilia is worse than racism ... 

I don't know, guys, seems like you're wanting to have your cake and eat it too!