Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

It’s funny that Tom is working on all these weird books on weird ideas, and all he has to do is write one about his life and it would outsell all the others combined...

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

It’s funny that Tom is working on all these weird books on weird ideas, and all he has to do is write one about his life and it would outsell all the others combined...

I'd pre-order the shit out of that

I like that Travis seems like hes good friends with Tom.  When he talked about Tom going to the white house and said "as you should" I laughed so hard

11 minutes ago, Regi. said:

Im hunting that shit dooowwnn

its near seattle and ill be in the city on the 21st. i can hit a few shops around to see if it distro'd for you.

im honestly interested to try it as well. label looks tight. 

35 minutes ago, n i k u . said:

its near seattle and ill be in the city on the 21st. i can hit a few shops around to see if it distro'd for you.

im honestly interested to try it as well. label looks tight. 

That would be awesome! 

Yeah it looks legit! 

The only reason why Fall Out Boy is still relevant is because Patrick Stump joined the Illuminati. Hence Centuries being popular. Hence his connection to Feldmann and co writing, a reptilian higher up.

1 hour ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Fall Out Boy is relevant? 

I gotta assume their fucking awful pop hits of the past several years have them more popular than ever

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Fall Out Boy is relevant? 

This has 222M views and a 15 second unskippable ad.

They're as relevant as they've ever been.

The moment I regret most in my life was telling my brothers how a fallout boy concert was. They changed costumes like 4 times in the show so I said "it was too theatrical for my liking". They proceeded to laugh at me ruthlessly for using such a faggy term. Ever since any time fallout by get brought up I wince in shame

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Rickman said:

The moment I regret most in my life was telling my brothers how a fallout boy concert was. They changed costumes like 4 times in the show so I said "it was too theatrical for my liking". They proceeded to laugh at me ruthlessly for using such a faggy term. Ever since any time fallout by get brought up I wince in shame

Your brother were justified and I hope you learned. 

5 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

You all sound deeply insecure about your sexualities. 

• Like 1