Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

6 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I still remember when I first ever heard that Friday song. One of my friends sent the link to me on MSN so I clicked it and started listening. Literally burst out laughing for the whole song. It was so hilariously bad. Couldn't believe any song could be so bad that it was funny.

And then Blink 182 released California 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I still remember when I first ever heard that Friday song. One of my friends sent the link to me on MSN so I clicked it and started listening. Literally burst out laughing for the whole song. It was so hilariously bad. Couldn't believe any song could be so bad that it was funny.

I get nostalgic about all the gifs and memes sometimes.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

And then Blink 182 released California 

Dunno, I felt some of the songs were a different kind of bad. I do have a good chuckle whenever I hear a woah though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

No clue!

that's who the mark eaton in the lemmings lyric is. i think he directed more than one AVA video.

Too lazy to find the thread and not worth resurrecting, but awhile back I designed some Blink themed baseball cards. Never did finish the backs, but got the Tom ones printed recently:

knxdOJo.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/16/2019 at 4:19 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

tenor.gif

I still crack up that they're all like 13 and driving. Then all of a sudden some creep 30-40 dude turns up in his car rapping.

• Haha 1

I might be biased but I always thought even our cringe kid stars were better than current gen.

Total jam.  Feeling_this close your eyes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I might be biased but I always thought even our cringe kid stars were better than current gen.

Feeling_This has came like 7 times already!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Thought I was hearing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air for a moment. Sounds very similar in parts haha.

in a nutshell what's the backstory on the feeling this pedophile jabs? Did he actually bang a youngling? or was he just extra creepy in the jailbait topic?