The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 3/30/2019 at 9:00 PM, Smalls said:

That guy doesn’t sound like Tom at all. THIS guy does-

Its not that Lil Peep's voice sounds like Tom, but in some of his songs, he totally uses a Tom vocal style. Think of the Tom lines "Where are yeewwwww" and others in that California accent. 

I noticed it before I found out he liked pop punk, but then it made total sense. 

Btw, that guy really does sound exactly like Tom. 

27 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Stop dodging + deflecting, and answer for your horrible taste. Rank your top 10 artists and rank the top 5 blink 182 albums

If you give me your honest age I will rank my top 10 and prove it with a Spotify screenshot. I'm sure it will get flack.

If I was in a band, I would just lie to the public and say Im vegan to appease the Hollywood liberals. In reality, I would be eating meat and dairy every single day. You can't be a rockstar constantly getting sick or injured and being low energy. 

These vegan bands cancel more shows than anyone Ive ever seen

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If I was in a band, I would just lie to the public and say Im vegan to appease the Hollywood liberals. In reality, I would be eating meat and dairy every single day. You can't be a rockstar constantly getting sick or injured and being low energy. 

Why lie about it though? If you eat meat, you eat meat. Just a personal choice. Fuck em. 

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If you were in a band you'd use the notoriety to fuck children.

26 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Why lie about it though? If you eat meat, you eat meat. Just a personal choice. Fuck em. 

True, especially in the punk rock genre. They act like they're so punk/anti establishment and think for themselves, but they're all a bunch of liberals. 

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Travis is like the most high energy guy I've ever seen

Agreed. He doesn't suffer from that particular vegan side effect. Mark and Matt do from my observations

On 3/31/2019 at 12:40 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Anybody listen to Lil Peep? His voice sometimes sounds like Tom and he was a known pop punk fan. 

Here he is singing Dammit

Looks like another generic look at me bad boy wannabe gangster ass hat