Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

5 minutes ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

This is just because Speedo and Davey were already old men when Untitled came out. Yeah, you wouldn't have been able to relate to Dude Ranch when it came out either if you were 35 at the time.

NOW SOMEONE FUCKING DELETE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY. Ghent, I'll release your DMs of you blaming Dildo for everything and coming off as a massive tryhard pussy. "I don't want to stir the pot. I want Aria to like me. I want to be an executive mod. I totally agree with you 100% but I don't want to stick my neck out." Yuck.

Fuck, I thought Oliver did it already. I'm sorry, man.

Can we all marvel about what a giant snowflake @redhotbrianpeppers is for quitting because a mod edited a silly joke thread and then coming back years later to insist his account be deleted?

• Like 4

This begging to delete account stuff has gotta go. Like, you realize your posts will still be here right?

To be honest, I forgot about your PM. You barely post. This isn't a god damn business. Melting down suddenly and making weird threats doesn't get you to the front of the line. Had you just messaged me again like a decent person I would happily click delete on your account. You will no longer be able to post or anything, but all your posts will remain with a username something like "Guest-redhotbrianpeppers"

Is that what you want? Let me know.

10 hours ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

NOW SOMEONE FUCKING DELETE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY. Ghent, I'll release your DMs of you blaming Dildo for everything and coming off as a massive tryhard pussy. "I don't want to stir the pot. I want Aria to like me. I want to be an executive mod. I totally agree with you 100% but I don't want to stick my neck out." Yuck.

😮

This is the BOMBSHELL PM he was referring to lol. I was telling him not to leave in 2016, after he PM'd me wanting to delete his account (before I was an admin)

Me:

"For the record, I don't think your thread should have been locked lol. But I'm not gonna ruffle any feathers over it. Don't leave"

• Wow 1

just kidding--I just read about it. well, that seems like an uppity reason to stop posting. @redhotbrianpeppers, why so sensitive? i remember thinking you were a pretty good poster.

• Like 1

I was a huge redhotbrianpeppers fan.

I am filled with deep regret.

• Haha 1

If RHBP had just quietly disappeared, he would have been remembered fondly, instead he had to come back and make an ass of himself.

a755ef08df3e140ceb37364ba2d76ce36349720e

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Is "delete MY account" the new "delete your account" meme?!

I think the default blink online policy for account deletions should be: delete your own account, bitch. this isn't fucking K-Mart, we don't have a customer service team. And if we did they'd be dicks and wouldn't help you anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

why would he?

multiple reasons....

1. 20th anniversary of enema

2. Money

3. Money

4. More money

That Warped Tour lineup is probably the only time I'd pay to see Matt Skiba fuck up the band.

Is Goldfinger not on there? Feldmann might be plotting more revenge on blink already..