The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

If you're going to get a smiley tattoo with lyrics wrapped around it, do the lyrics have to be from self-titled, would it look stupid with some lyrics from Enema or Neighbourhoods or something?

Not in my opinion. Go for which ever lyrics you like! Were you thinking 5 or 6 arrows though? Cause if it's 6 arrows then it definitely doesn't matter.

If you're going to get a smiley tattoo with lyrics wrapped around it, do the lyrics have to be from self-titled, would it look stupid with some lyrics from Enema or Neighbourhoods or something?

as long as they mean something to you, it doesn't matter where you get them from.

From marks tumblr:

The After Midnight lyrics contain song titles from the self-titled album. Happy coincidence?

Mark: intentional reference from tom.

idk if this has been talked about..but i found "all of this" and "i miss you". really cool of tom to do.

EDIT: and of course "always"

From marks tumblr:

The After Midnight lyrics contain song titles from the self-titled album. Happy coincidence?

idk if this has been talked about..but i found "all of this" and "i miss you". really cool of tom to do.

he doesn't say "i miss you" though he says "you're the one I miss"

From marks tumblr:

you were driving me crazy

From marks tumblr:

i am always looking out for you cause you're the one i miss, you were driving me crazy. Hmm i guess you could look at it that way if you want

From marks tumblr:

i am always looking out for you cause you're the one i miss, you were driving me crazy. Hmm i guess you could look at it that way if you want

i wouldn't go all lookin for theories and shit but since mark said tom did it purposely i had to look. i could be completely off though lol.

as long as they mean something to you, it doesn't matter where you get them from.

From marks tumblr:

I can't find the best in All of Thisi am always looking out for you cause you're the one i miss, you were driving me crazy. Hmm i guess you could look at it that way if you want