The blink 182 general discussion topic

Ari

hey when does the blink cover issue of billboard mag come out & thats a mag i can probably find in CVS,Walgreens type place right

Literally about to post the same question, would a Barnes and Noble have it?

they would. But i dont have one those within walking distance of me i do know theres an FYE near me they'll most likely have it.

this might of been posted on these boards before or what not, but I came across it. I always love when mark does vocals on other songs for other bands. And came across this one and thought the song was actually pretty catchty. And I just can't get enough of marks voice

also love his voice in this comma city state song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDoanI2Wlo0#ws

I know it's not entirely blink related, but figured I'd post in this section

I can't stand Gravity.  Just does nothing for me.  It's not a fun song, it's not interesting to me.  It's definitely that "ugh, this song now" track on the album for me.  Other than the Travis-less Interlude which I will skip from time to time as well.  I still can't get over that.  How do you not make Travis a prominent part of the Interlude?  I know they were trying to set a tone for HAG, but come on now.

hey when does the blink cover issue of billboard mag come out & thats a mag i can probably find in CVS,Walgreens type place right

Literally about to post the same question, would a Barnes and Noble have it?

they would. But i dont have one those within walking distance of me i do know theres an FYE near me they'll most likely have it.

i checked barnes for the ap magazine yesterday and they didnt have it  :|

I can't stand Gravity.  Just does nothing for me.  It's not a fun song, it's not interesting to me.  It's definitely that "ugh, this song now" track on the album for me.  Other than the Travis-less Interlude which I will skip from time to time as well.  I still can't get over that.  How do you not make Travis a prominent part of the Interlude?  I know they were trying to set a tone for HAG, but come on now.

yeah I agree with the interlude

Still find it odd that SC is a bonus track and not Gravity, since that one seems to be the more experimental of the two.

Also does anybody else find Gravity's spot on the album a bit weird?? I mean such an experimental track at the end of the record...

fighting the gravity is a bonus track 2

oh I see

I think gravity is actually a really awesome song, seems like I'm really the only one that likes it. And I'd rather have the interlude the way it is without any drums. Because when the interlude ends and the song kicks in, those drums hit you so hard. I think that's why the soft interlude the way it is makes HAG even more awesome.

I think gravity is actually a really awesome song, seems like I'm really the only one that likes it. And I'd rather have the interlude the way it is without any drums. Because when the interlude ends and the song kicks in, those drums hit you so hard. I think that's why the soft interlude the way it is makes HAG even more awesome.

Youre not the only one. I honestly love it

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic