The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

looks like Toms songs are

Ghosts on the dancefloor, up all night, after midnight, snake charmer, wishing well, this is home, this is home

Marks songs are

HAG Interlude, HAG, kaliedoscope, MH, and fighting the gravity

natives was mixed by Andy Wallace super producer, and even if she falls by Neil Avron so not so clear...though I would say they are both Tom songs.

Ghosts on the dancefloor, up all night, after midnight, snake charmer, wishing well, this is home, this is home

Marks songs are

natives was mixed by Andy Wallace super producer, and even if she falls by Neil Avron so not so clear...though I would say they are both Tom songs.

we know.

Marks songs are

we know.

well I wasnt sure on after midnight because they said that was a mutual one.

it's kinda sad to read this:

"It's not that different than it used to be. We never really hung out on off times. Everyone always wanted their space. We all have families. And on the road, we all had different buses, different dressing rooms. I had my kids and wife with me. And Travis had his kids with him. We all operate like individuals with our families, and when we come together to work, we work. It's different than way back in the day when we were all just in a van together with one little dressing room. Those days have come and gone."

and then watch something like the urethra chronicles. but well...

it's kinda sad to read this:

"It's not that different than it used to be. We never really hung out on off times. Everyone always wanted their space. We all have families. And on the road, we all had different buses, different dressing rooms. I had my kids and wife with me. And Travis had his kids with him. We all operate like individuals with our families, and when we come together to work, we work. It's different than way back in the day when we were all just in a van together with one little dressing room. Those days have come and gone."

and then watch something like the urethra chronicles. but well...

Yeah, as much as you know they'll be different 10 years on, it is still sad to read. I don't think it's as gloomy as it sounds there though. Mark and Tom did go that Twins baseball game when they had some time off a week or two ago. :P

so I'm about to get in the car and drive somewhere I can buy the new blink record. seriously the moment has come :D

shit is that I'm in a really small town right now and I bet the local electronics store doesn't even have it. but I didn't want to order it from Amazon this time. I want to go to the store and just grab it physically ;)