The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

http://89xradio.com/downloads.htm

Here's an interview with Mark and Tom.  Not sure if its been posted yet or not.

awesome interview! two more albums

That was a great interview, Stryker is the man and got some good info from the guys.

A bit lame that the interview been "payed for by Geffen/Interscope records".

they got like an hour of radio time where they played most of the record, it's a big advertisement. someone has to pay for it...

it's funny to hear time and time again that Marks really into reading stuff on message boards. I mean he has to come hear every now and then - we're pretty much the hardcore fanboard. Wonder what he thinks about us constantly bashing the  blinkumentary dudes. maybe we just won't get it as they think we don't even want it anymore. I mean it's always better to have something then not to have it ;)

oh and HEY MARK!

it's funny to hear time and time again that Marks really into reading stuff on message boards. I mean he has to come hear every now and then - we're pretty much the hardcore fanboard. Wonder what he thinks about us constantly bashing the  blinkumentary dudes. maybe we just won't get it as they think we don't even want it anymore. I mean it's always better to have something then not to have it ;)

oh and HEY MARK!

Lol people clearly still really want it. That's why everyone's so pissed off that it's not out yet.

oh and HEY MARK!

It definitely isn't a coincidence that they started playing different songs after I started a topic about it. I'm kind of a big deal.  :mrgreen: