The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Yeah, its a bit strange they don't remember stuff. I use to be in a band over 10 years ago and I am sure I could play just about everything without any practice (havent played the songs in 10 years).

BTW, I am going to make a prediction now that we never see a blinkumentery. The album is out, the tour is almost over, we don't even have a release date on it. It's not going to happen.

Someone a few pages back said they talked to Heaven at one of the Cali shows and he said the band asked them to add a final chapter dealing with record release and it'll supposidly be out by Xmas...But yeah i've lost all interest in this thing and so have a lot of other fans just by reading their facebook comments fans are sick of these guys.

In the mean time this guy is making the Blinkumentary look more and more like a joke.

http://blink182rocku.com/

Yeah, its a bit strange they don't remember stuff. I use to be in a band over 10 years ago and I am sure I could play just about everything without any practice (havent played the songs in 10 years).

BTW, I am going to make a prediction now that we never see a blinkumentery. The album is out, the tour is almost over, we don't even have a release date on it. It's not going to happen.

Someone a few pages back said they talked to Heaven at one of the Cali shows and he said the band asked them to add a final chapter dealing with record release and it'll supposidly be out by Xmas...But yeah i've lost all interest in this thing and so have a lot of other fans just by reading their facebook comments fans are sick of these guys.

In the mean time this guy is making the Blinkumentary look more and more like a joke.

http://blink182rocku.com/

Wow, that sure does make blinkumentery look like a joke.

We'll see.......to me it just sounds like another excuse to delay it even longer.