The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

so for all those that wanetd to buy the bunny, dont worry, it is not as big as the one that we saw in the pictures from last nights concert, thats the only one of its kind.

is it

"Teaming up with designer/artist Acorn for the creation of a limited edition Blink-182 toy bunny which is to only be sold on this upcoming tour. The bunny is described as, 3 inches tall and full of fury. There will also be a 40cm tall version to follow, limited to only 250 pieces."

http://www.pickrset.com/users/markhoppus/photos/978

The bunny of yday's show wasn't 40cm.

Look man Im the first to admit when Im wrong, and I was wrong, I apologize to all.  I removed my post. There isnt much more I can do.  Its killing me on the inside ok?  Killing me.

This is lame. But i just read that the guy who has just won pop idol here, loved blink so much lol. Its his favourite band, or he says so here.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-1xTr3gm2s

wtf is he doing

y would anyone put this on youtube he looks retarted

uh. you guys. so i haven't really tried listening to chester french in preparation for what will most certainly be the best three days of my life. however, i finally watched my DVR'd Jimmy Kimmel they were on last week, and i was not impressed. in fact, i did not really like them.

someone convince me why i should give them a chance.

uh. you guys. so i haven't really tried listening to chester french in preparation for what will most certainly be the best three days of my life. however, i finally watched my DVR'd Jimmy Kimmel they were on last week, and i was not impressed. in fact, i did not really like them.

boxers.jpg

who cares about chester french? MCS is playing!

who cares about chester french and MCS? BLINK IS PLAYING!b]

so true so true!