The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

the blinkumentary will come out sometime...obviously.

hopefully before christmas though. seems like they are finally at a point where they can wrap up the "comeback era" on a dvd. had they released it before, it would have ended abruptly. it made sense to wait until the album was released.

hopefully before christmas though. seems like they are finally at a point where they can wrap up the "comeback era" on a dvd. had they released it before, it would have ended abruptly. it made sense to wait until the album was released.

I seriously think the thing probably sucked....I highly doubt it ever gets released.

they've filmed thousands of hours of footage, no way it is never released. i honestly think the main reason it has taken so long is because blink has taken so long. when they first were hired to do this, blink was expecting to release their album in summer 2009! it didn't come until late in the summer 2011. it would have been dumb to release a documentary about a band reforming and include nothing but footage from their tour. they needed the album footage. plus they played their biggest show ever in england in 2010, that needed to be included too.

had they released it after the 2009 summer tour, it would have been an incomplete documentary. i'd blame it just as much on blink as the dudes working on it.

Yeah obviously it's going to come out. It's just going to take forever. This just reminds me of when everyone kept saying how the LOVE movie wasn't ever going to come out.. like seriously? After all that time and effort and money, they're going to throw it in the trash? Putting yourself into those shoes for half a second would make you realize that it's just completely ludicrous. We'll get the stuff, better late than never.

I never thought LOVE would be released. Just think of how many projects Tom has started in the last 6 years that have faded into nothing..

i always assumed that the movie would end up looking like shit and would be delayed and delayed until it was completely irrelevant and the band would break up before anything happened with it.

You people know i hate constant chatter about how blink looks old or whatever, but I gotta say, it's shocking how much older they look now compared to only two years ago. i think stress and touring took a bit of a toll. and it doesn't help that tom looks like a complete idiot now wearing that stupid hat.

it won't get released for christmas.  It's already a week into november and we know nothing about release logistics or anything like that, not to mention, the fact that they have to PRODUCE the product at factories.  The holiday season plans are done and have been done by record companies for a long time, and you would know by now if this was coming out.  If they were planning on getting this out, they'd have to get it in stores the last week of november/early december, but otherwise it'll be springtime because nothing worthwhile gets released in january-february.

I seriously think the thing probably sucked....I highly doubt it ever gets released.

No matter how bad the blinkumentary is, there is no way its close to as bad as that AT&T documentary.  And that thing got released, granted for free, but if the likes of that can have a release, surely we'll one day see the blinkumentary.  Its not something I'm holding my breath on, but once it is finally released, it will be quite the nice surprise, and I'm sure it will deliver at that.

I never thought LOVE would be released. Just think of how many projects Tom has started in the last 6 years that have faded into nothing..

i always assumed that the movie would end up looking like shit and would be delayed and delayed until it was completely irrelevant and the band would break up before anything happened with it.

Yeah, but I mean, to put like years and thousands of dollars and all of the work to like, build a station from scratch, all day everyday. I mean stuff like that you just don't throw out. It just has to work. That director Will essentially spent his youth, his 20s, on this project.. he's not just at the end of it go "actually.. nevermind".

I do agree with you completely though on what you said about the blinkumentary..

You people know i hate constant chatter about how blink looks old or whatever, but I gotta say, it's shocking how much older they look now compared to only two years ago. i think stress and touring took a bit of a toll. and it doesn't help that tom looks like a complete idiot now wearing that stupid hat.

Mark is starting to get saggy skin around his neck. The kind 60 year olds get.

all i wanna do is punch that guy in the face hard when he starts singing

and well done kelly i think thats the 10th time this has been posted :D

lol i seriously bet that video has been posted 50+ times. It's not even annoying anymore, it's just a joke to me now. i'm gonna post that every time someone posts old news from now on.