The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Love is Dangerous is so under-appreciated it's not even funny.

pretty much.

agreed, Love Is Dangerous and Fighting the Gravity don't get the love they deserve, both are fantastic songs.

So true. I admit, the first time I heard "Fighting the Gravity" it sounded like noise, I skipped it after about a minute. But I gave it a chance, and its is actually one of the better songs on the album. I liked Love is Dangerous the first time I heard it. The song is so catchy.

compared to this is home, love is dangerous is a great song.

lyrically this is home is the worst song on the album, it's meaningless, it's nothing like blink-182 lyrics. (and there's no other blink lyrics i can call crap. even the joke songs suit the band better than this is home.) the verses like they're from an amateur garage band of 12-year-olds. is it about a gg allin show or what? if you think about blink, you won't get that constrained punky feeling this song tries to suggest... the chorus is just annoying.

musically it's not that bad, i like the raw sounding and the synth. but still the worst song on the album.

compared to this is home, love is dangerous is a great song.

lyrically this is home is the worst song on the album, it's meaningless, it's nothing like blink-182 lyrics. (and there's no other blink lyrics i can call crap. even the joke songs suit the band better than this is home.) the verses like they're from an amateur garage band of 12-year-olds. is it about a gg allin show or what? if you think about blink, you won't get that constrained punky feeling this song tries to suggest... the chorus is just annoying.

musically it's not that bad, i like the raw sounding and the synth. but still the worst song on the album.

haha no way. i cant even listen to wishing well. its embarrassing. love is dangerous has SICK verses but the chorus falls flat.

i'd say its time to resign your blink fanhood then.

haha no way. i cant even listen to wishing well. its embarrassing. love is dangerous has SICK verses but the chorus falls flat.

Can you stop calling yourself a Blink fan if you are embarrassed listening to Wishing Well? I get why you are embarrassed and you need to man up and understand Tom has always done the La dada's etc.

Can you stop calling yourself a Blink fan if you are embarrassed listening to Wishing Well? I get why you are embarrassed and you need to man up and understand Tom has always done the La dada's etc.

For once, I am going to agree with you. What a dumb ass.