The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Here, should I have said it like this?  Because this was my implication, it shouldn't have been hard for you to connect the pieces, but maybe going a page back is a little too hard for you.  EVEN if Ghent wasn't referencing you, I was using his post to reference you, and by the way he totally was referencing you.  He would never have said "As for Mike he looks too deep into everything" unless someone had made a post to prompt him to do so you fucking retard:

Whats wrong with the word embarrassing?  Surely a true blink fan can look objectively at their music and who they are as a person and come to a conclusion of what they would happily show others as an example of why you love the band, and what you'd be embarrassed of to show others as an example of why you love the band.  I'd be embarrassed to show others some of their joke songs or really old not too good songs from the likes of Flyswatter.  I wouldn't be embarrassed to show any current songs, including Wishing Well.  But to each their own, if it embarrasses Juice, how does that make him less of a blink fan?  Its just a different opinion of a song by a band he still very much enjoys.

You're looking to deep into it buddy. Quit defending the guy, he can do it for himself if he feels so. He never said he was embarrassed to play the song for other people. He said the song made him feel embarrassed when referring to the "La da da". Once again, quit looking so deep into things Mike.

so i say i dont like one song and now i shouldnt be a fan? i think you guys are looking too deep into it.

You are embarrassed by the song Wishing Well because it says ladada, which in your warped mind relates too closely to AVA. That is retarded.

YOU are looking too deep into it. and, as for mike, he looks too deep into everything. you made a dumb comment, end of story.

Yeah, seriously, I hate how much of a newb this Markbrouhard is.  I mean come on man, this is who I am, everyone knows it, he keeps making these posts as if he knows whats going on, but then ends up looking like a fool, like only a few pages ago where he didn't understand the Tom is fat reference.  There should be like a test n00bs have to go through before they can start making incredibly smug statements.

Is that more to your liking?  Nothing about the posts have changed, but if you needed better context like that, well then there ya go.  Jesus Christ.

Mike what you are experiencing is Inception. When you wake up from la la land you will undoubtedly agree it had nothing to do with me. Your mind is the scene of the crime.

There's nothing good about that song.

god, you're such a cunt.

I agree, I mean I have no problem if you don't like a blink song that I love (Love is Dangerous is one of my faves on self titled, probably ranks at about number 4 for me on Neighborhoods), but at least state why you don't like a song, and don't try to pass off your opinion as fact, when it is just that, an opinion.  In this case one which I disagree with completely.  Love Is Dangerous is great through and through if you ask me.

There's nothing to like about it. It doesn't sound like a blink 182 song. It sounds like a dull Finnish rock song or a +44 leftover. And not only does Tom sound bad in the chorus but the chorus is freaking awful. I mean c'mon: Love, love is dangerous. Love, love is so dangerous

Here, should I have said it like this?  Because this was my implication, it shouldn't have been hard for you to connect the pieces, but maybe going a page back is a little too hard for you.  EVEN if Ghent wasn't referencing you, I was using his post to reference you, and by the way he totally was referencing you.  He would never have said "As for Mike he looks too deep into everything" unless someone had made a post to prompt him to do so you fucking retard:

Whats wrong with the word embarrassing?  Surely a true blink fan can look objectively at their music and who they are as a person and come to a conclusion of what they would happily show others as an example of why you love the band, and what you'd be embarrassed of to show others as an example of why you love the band.  I'd be embarrassed to show others some of their joke songs or really old not too good songs from the likes of Flyswatter.  I wouldn't be embarrassed to show any current songs, including Wishing Well.  But to each their own, if it embarrasses Juice, how does that make him less of a blink fan?  Its just a different opinion of a song by a band he still very much enjoys.

You're looking to deep into it buddy. Quit defending the guy, he can do it for himself if he feels so. He never said he was embarrassed to play the song for other people. He said the song made him feel embarrassed when referring to the "La da da". Once again, quit looking so deep into things Mike.

so i say i dont like one song and now i shouldnt be a fan? i think you guys are looking too deep into it.

You are embarrassed by the song Wishing Well because it says ladada, which in your warped mind relates too closely to AVA. That is retarded.

YOU are looking too deep into it. and, as for mike, he looks too deep into everything. you made a dumb comment, end of story.

Yeah, seriously, I hate how much of a newb this Markbrouhard is.  I mean come on man, this is who I am, everyone knows it, he keeps making these posts as if he knows whats going on, but then ends up looking like a fool, like only a few pages ago where he didn't understand the Tom is fat reference.  There should be like a test n00bs have to go through before they can start making incredibly smug statements.

Is that more to your liking?  Nothing about the posts have changed, but if you needed better context like that, well then there ya go.  Jesus Christ.

Mike what you are experiencing is Inception. When you wake up from la la land you will undoubtedly agree it had nothing to do with me. Your mind is the scene of the crime.

You are so ridiculously ignorant.  Read my full post, I even state that EVEN if Ghent isn't referencing you, that doesn't change what my post was originally about or why I said it to begin with.  If you really don't believe Ghent was referencing you, ask him.  i don't need to ask him because all the evidence is that he was referencing you, he literally made a post that said, "as for mike, he looks too deep into everything" 3 minutes after you made a post saying I was looking too deep into something.  If thats not the definition of an indirect reference to you, than fuck if such a thing exists.  You know you're wrong, stop acting like such a tool.

You are so ridiculously ignorant.  Read my full post, I even state that EVEN if Ghent isn't referencing you, that doesn't change what my post was originally about or why I said it to begin with.  If you really don't believe Ghent was referencing you, ask him.  i don't need to ask him because all the evidence is that he was referencing you, he literally made a post that said, "as for mike, he looks too deep into everything" 3 minutes after you made a post saying I was looking too deep into something.  If thats not the definition of an indirect reference to you, than fuck if such a thing exists.  You know you're wrong, stop acting like such a tool.

Mike I love you. I am done fighting.

Maybe they will re-tour Flyswatter, tom will wear Dickies with a backwards cap, and mark will wear baggy jeans with a chain attached to his wallet.

lol, no thanks.

Fuck you bro, chains attached to wallets are still cool!

where is your wallet chain attached to? your fucking asshole?

Ya I have a hook attached to my butt plug and I attach the chain on to there. Fashion statement.

Maybe they will re-tour Flyswatter, tom will wear Dickies with a backwards cap, and mark will wear baggy jeans with a chain attached to his wallet.

lol, no thanks.

HAHA, I remember when I had a chain attached to my wallet. I am not sure if Blink did though.

It would be great if they did a tour like that, but it will never happen.