The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Maybe they will re-tour Flyswatter, tom will wear Dickies with a backwards cap, and mark will wear baggy jeans with a chain attached to his wallet.

lol, no thanks.

HAHA, I remember when I had a chain attached to my wallet. I am not sure if Blink did though.

It would be great if they did a tour like that, but it will never happen.

are you serious?

There's nothing good about that song.

god, you're such a cunt.

I agree, I mean I have no problem if you don't like a blink song that I love (Love is Dangerous is one of my faves on self titled, probably ranks at about number 4 for me on Neighborhoods), but at least state why you don't like a song, and don't try to pass off your opinion as fact, when it is just that, an opinion.  In this case one which I disagree with completely.  Love Is Dangerous is great through and through if you ask me.

There's nothing to like about it. It doesn't sound like a blink 182 song. It sounds like a dull Finnish rock song or a +44 leftover. And not only does Tom sound bad in the chorus but the chorus is freaking awful. I mean c'mon: Love, love is dangerous. Love, love is so dangerous

"At times like these, it's obvious"

Not much better. Sometimes its nice to keep it simple.

im embarrassed to play fighting the gravity intro and outro to friends, i also usually skip this is home due to the chorus with friends in the car

you guys are seriously fags.

like i said earlier...the last few pages of this thread are full of stupid. embarrassed of the This is Home chorus? You mean the catchiest part of the ENTIRE album?! get over yourselves, stop trying to be cool and enjoy something for what it is, rather than worrying about what people will think about it.

There's nothing good about that song.

god, you're such a cunt.

I agree, I mean I have no problem if you don't like a blink song that I love (Love is Dangerous is one of my faves on self titled, probably ranks at about number 4 for me on Neighborhoods), but at least state why you don't like a song, and don't try to pass off your opinion as fact, when it is just that, an opinion.  In this case one which I disagree with completely.  Love Is Dangerous is great through and through if you ask me.

There's nothing to like about it. It doesn't sound like a blink 182 song. It sounds like a dull Finnish rock song or a +44 leftover. And not only does Tom sound bad in the chorus but the chorus is freaking awful. I mean c'mon: Love, love is dangerous. Love, love is so dangerous

"At times like these, it's obvious"

Not much better. Sometimes its nice to keep it simple.

Yeah, a simple chorus can work when done right. However, that's not the case here as Tom sounds horrible and the vocal melody sucks anyway.

MTV Morning Buzz Tom interview

Nov 15, 2011

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/711470/november-15-2011-tom-delonge-interview.jhtml#id=1674349

Best part is near the end.

unable to watch it in my country ! Someone rip!?

the host is the guy who did the "roadie for blink 182" thing in 2003 haha

*oh duh just watched the end they showed a clip haha