The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

what happened to the guy who faked a Mark interview couple of months ago? account deleted?

Oh, he's a moderator now.  :roll:

really? that's strange, I thought everybody was mad at him

There was a vote to chose whether or not he should be let back, and the majority voted that he should be remained banned - he was brought back anyways.

lol no the fake interview wasn't stupid, it was hilarious how people got all mad for something so little and meaningless

just a joke, and people all serious like "should we ban or not??" lol

this is a blink fan site, they're all about joking around and doing pranks

Fake interview was retarded, Sasha would have never admitted it was fake if Mark himself hadn't said so.  He would have basked in the glory of supposedly talking with Mark.  Then when he was exposed he made up some bullshit AD story as if that would save some face Despite what it did to the integrity of our board.  But I guess it has...

I honestly don't care if he's here or not, but that is how I perceive the way things went down.

lol no the fake interview wasn't stupid, it was hilarious how people got all mad for something so little and meaningless

just a joke, and people all serious like "should we ban or not??" lol

this is a blink fan site, they're all about joking around and doing pranks

It was stupid. But it was also like a year ago. People should get over it, it's really not a big deal.