The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Saw them again yesterday, third and last time this tour. Luxembourg, cool to see them in a smaller venue.

Nice show, best one so far. They all looked really happy and were having a good time. Mark sang Milk shake by Kelis!

Got myself a boomer shirt, nice there is a seperate macbeth/famous stall.

If I'm the jealous girlfriend, you are the oblivious boyfriend.

Dude, when I'm reading an article about AVA, it's an article about AVA. Honestly, I don't have an interest in making everything they talk about an inference about blink. Same with everytime Mark and Travis talk about anything outside of blink, there's a good chance they are talking about that thing for the sake of that thing, not to make some insinuation about blink. I'm not oblivious, I'm just calling a spade a spade. Tom has two halves, it's time to accept that. His blink half and his AVA half. When Tom talks about blink, I'm not thinking about what that's "saying" about AVA.

People are too "on edge" about blink.. as if it's this thing that could disintegrate any second. I understand that fear because of the breakup, but lets start tallying the scores now. They've been back together for 3 years. 1 new album. 3/4 new tours. Every member is content about having blink in their lives. I think it's time to stop holding our breaths. Everything's gonna be fine

I thought of this years ago but it hit me again just as I was going to post a video in here. Random but do you think we will see Mark wearing any Macbeth items over the next few years. I know he sold his shares and blah blah blah, but him and Tom are friends again. He wears Famous still doesnt he. Also I wonder if we will see Tom sporting any famous clothes.

I know, I know who cares what they wear, but it is interesting to think about

Mark never had shares in MacBeth afaik

Mark and Tom had Atticus together, both sold their shares and it's owned by some "evil big" company now (quoting Mark)

MacBeth was always Toms thing, just as Famous was always Travis thing

Pretty sure mark had shares in RLP, which was the parent company to macbeth, atticus and loserkids.

Mark never had shares in MacBeth afaik

Mark and Tom had Atticus together, both sold their shares and it's owned by some "evil big" company now (quoting Mark)

MacBeth was always Toms thing, just as Famous was always Travis thing

Pretty sure mark had shares in RLP, which was the parent company to macbeth, atticus and loserkids.

Ya that is what I meant haha but no one answered the question lol !

Lately he's been on point for the most part. He fucked up a ton in that video. And why compare it to what he HAS in the past sounded like? Mediocre is mediocre, and comparing a whatever live video to a shit one does not make the whatever one ace.