The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

21052424-1396e1bb064d1f0f76cae69072.jpg?

M0TESw6eIsI

AVA is a band... not a religion. Tom is a musician... not the 2nd coming of Christ... its honestly getting annoying how much some people get worked up about something that they have absolutely no control over. if blink and/or AVA breaks up or they retire... what's going to happen to us? nothing. the world keeps spinning. seriously people are getting too into it...

Get over it. With out Blink-182 Tom probably wouldn't be where he is now. Mark is on ModLife for 20 damn seconds and doesn't say a damn word and you guys freak out.

Don't forget' date=' Tom did actually agree to do blink.[/quote']

I, as an Angels and Airwaves fan, did NOT agree to do Blink, and yet I'm still having them shoved......never mind.

thsealed_lip.gif

(However, I think it's worth noting that 3 more prominent AVA fans feel the same and have canceled their Modlife premiums this week.)

Tom doesn't give a damn what you think. It's his website and he can put who ever he wants on it. Mark has been Tom's best friend for over a decade. If 3 so called "prominent AVA fans" canceled their mods life for something as stupid as Mark being on ModLife for 20 seconds then aren't real fans.

If tom took a fat steamy shit in front of some of the psychotic AVA fans houses I bet you guys would fucking preserve it.

Yeah pretty much, its toms sig with a different neck.

2ajtgcj.jpg

dont listen to the song though, its awful.

I like a few songs of their last album but it is mega gay him having that guitar, it's like he is some 13 year kid who idolises Tom yet he is in a signed band of his own, it just makes him look pretty damn lame.

Yeah pretty much, its toms sig with a different neck.

2ajtgcj.jpg

dont listen to the song though, its awful.

I like a few songs of their last album but it is mega gay him having that guitar, it's like he is some 13 year kid who idolises Tom yet he is in a signed band of his own, it just makes him look pretty damn lame.

this

I'm tired of blink being defined as a teen only band. A significant amount of blink fans are now in their 20's. It's kind of degrading their old school fans.

Yeah, the majority of their fans are 19, 20, and older,  and to label them a teen band is a fucking joke.

Yeah it's like they assume that nobody has grown up in the last 4-5 years...Pretty annoying. I bring this up because of the Boston Globe review were they say the crowd was entirely "teens and tweens". Fuck that, not true.

the dude who is working on the documentary with the guys says hes hitting the road again next week and to keep our eyes out for the trailer..he said that on his twitter account.

Linkplease