The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Never seen any blink shit in his AVA studio. If someone can prove otherwise, I will change my tune on it getting burned down. 

That room with all the blink gold/platinum albums is definitely his house. 

I know i've seen him on modcams in the past in his office and he does have Blink stuff in there.

I know i've seen him on modcams in the past in his office and he does have Blink stuff in there.

No he has Tom Delonge stuff he CALLS blink-182. No more studio means he has to fucking record blink songs actually with blink. Any Blink songs in that studio I don't want anyway and either should any of you. 

I wonder if Mark acted on his lyrics from No It Isn't, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No he has Tom Delonge stuff he CALLS blink-182. No more studio means he has to fucking record blink songs actually with blink. Any Blink songs in that studio I don't want anyway and either should any of you. 

I wonder if Mark acted on his lyrics from No It Isn't, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

We were talking more about his Blink awards and stuff rather then songs. He said they took out the computers so whatever was there is probably alright from that standpoint.

Lol, I simply commented on the fact that any blink song in there if any would be a one sided recording that lacked multiple input. I am a massive cunt though.

All good I was talking about Oliver who's actually serious about it lol. And ghent did seem a little too serious...

I bet Tom would just rebuild his AVA "empire" instead of treating as an opportunity to go elsewhere and record blink, if that whole situation actually happened

Man you gotta be a massive cunt to not really care if Tom's entire business were to burn to the ground

ANyone have an update on the fires?

I don't care. Sorry.

You clearly don't understand karma Oliver. Oof all around

I think I do. It is bringing something upon oneself. The word "deserve" doesn't fit in there. There are a lot of people who suffer from their own stupidity and not all of them deserve their fate.

Im sure everything will be fine in San Diego except for Tom's teeth, think they may need a little work.

Yep angelsandairwavesScary day at the AVA studio yesterday. One of ten San Diego wildfires surrounded the building. We ran out with computers and hard drives with all our music and a couple of Toms favorite guitars. We're happy to say that right now the fire is 60% contained and the studio is unharmed. Looking forward to jump back into recording as soon as the roads open back up. Giving a huge thanks to the SD firefighters who kick major ass!!!!

I don't care. Sorry.

I think I do. It is bringing something upon oneself. The word "deserve" doesn't fit in there. There are a lot of people who suffer from their own stupidity and not all of them deserve their fate.

Ahh, so Tom is stupid for loving AVA and therefore his fate shall be for his studio to burn down.

Karma. Yup.