The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

while that whole operation is pretty stupid, i'll admit it's kinda fascinating as a fan seeing that first set list and show poster. so the first time they ever performed at soma was april 7, 1993. and they called it the "fags in the wilderness" tour. haha

• Like 3

Who would by David's guitars for such prices?

Considering he sold TD style Gibsons with a semi-decent look for $1500, that's a damn bargain.

I feel bad for the ones that spent $10,000 on a new TD gibson that Tom spray painted and burnt.

• Like 1

i wish he would have just reprinted that full live-shot cheshire poster for like $20 a piece rather than have a small ass print of a picture of it for $500.

like oliver said, its like selling a picture of a computer for the price of a computer. except most of this stuff is a picture of paper for the price of a computer lol.

Blink is playing August 7th in Belgium, for me a 100 miles drive. Should I go? 38 euros. Thats like 45 dollars I believe?

It's a festival though, couple of bands are playing. Nothing interesting, but Millencolin plays before Blink.

Should I go? Think maybe Millencolin is convincing me to go.

Didn't Tom do this once before, but only 10% of the actual sale went to charity?

Yep, his meet and greet.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe its all going to charity in this case. That would be bad if it was not.

I just ordered 8 X 10s of the set list and soma poster through Walgreens. $6.04. We'll see how they turn out. If it's a blurry pile of ass it's still worth the risk.

LMAO!

I think someone should attempt to do a copy by hand. It wouldn't be that hard. Get some markers. Retrace it. Number it. Sign it. Ebay it.

• Like 1