The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Dude Ranch is easily my favorite Blink album now that I've thought about it. It and S/T are really interchangeable, but the fact that I never really take breaks from Dude Ranch means that it probably wins. It simply never gets old to me.

Pathetic, Josie, A New Hope, Lemmings, Apple shampoo...Just perfect songs.

Tom played his most memorable and diverse riffs here and this is the epitome of Mark's writing. Scott's drumming fits perfectly and he came up with some fun punk rotations, even if this work here overall is safe and simple. He also did a lot of eighth notes here, which I enjoyed, as his fast hi-hat often gave verses that extra kick that Travis usually strays from.

• Like 3

dude ranch has gotta be my favorite blink record. i feel like others, mostly untitled, trump it in overall quality, but there's something about dude ranch. pathetic, waggy, apple shampoo, emo, and i'm sorry... oh, and lemmings! some of the best songs blink ever wrote. the whole album just feels raw and honest and experienced. it's amazing.