The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

dude ranch has gotta be my favorite blink record. i feel like others, mostly untitled, trump it in overall quality, but there's something about dude ranch. pathetic, waggy, apple shampoo, emo, and i'm sorry... oh, and lemmings! some of the best songs blink ever wrote. the whole album just feels raw and honest and experienced. it's amazing.

I love how well produced it is, I think it's one of the best sounding albums I can think of, but it still sounds raw as fuck!

I've just been informed Blink's management have declined Video Interviews for this Euro Tour - Which sucks but pisses me off cos they know they will get the New Album question over and over again, they will give out false promises when in fact they have nothing planned, so seems their management maybe do have a bit of a brain for the bands sake.

• Like 1

I've just been informed Blink's management have declined Video Interviews for this Euro Tour - Which sucks but pisses me off cos they know they will get the New Album question over and over again, they will give out false promises when in fact they have nothing planned, so seems their management maybe do have a bit of a brain for the bands sake.

Where did you get this info?

I don´t get it why Tom is always talking about a new record from time to time but never has the intention to actually record one... I think it´s the 3rd time already that he is doing that - will only hurt his credibility as well as the one of the band.

• Like 1

I called this back a few months ago. There was no way they'd give interviews for the reasons you stated.

You guys made me listen to Dude ranch just now. I always found it weird that Dick lips was released as a single, but didn't have a video. I get that the name would make it no suitable for mtv play, but it could've been such a cool video. I'm imaging stuff from the dude ranch and them doing stuff they do on the cover and them playing like that, It's weird that no Tom song got a video before Atst

• Like 1

I've come to the conclusion that WAGGY is one of the best things blink have ever done. I just blasted that shit and my god it's epic. Still get chills from it after so long.

Dude ranch is pure Gold.

The Uranus version is faster. It sounds more like a demo:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUB20q29gE

• Like 4

I thought I have seen everything Blink related on Youtube but somehow never saw this before...maybe some of you haven´t seen it before.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtdUja2nwKQ

i think i may have seen that when it came out but i didnt remember it well. thanks for sharing!