The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase shut up...the majority of us won´t defend Tom if he really is a cheater. We simply don´t care if he was cheating or not.

Just don´t start such a story if you don´t want to post any kind of evidence.

Let´s move on to more interesting topics, e.g. Tom´s hair, Tom´s tooth, Marks mohawk...

Great interview. Gotta love Travis these days. He just sounds like he has found his place in life and is pleased with it.

No more of that bullshit gangster attitude he had some years back. At this point he must definitely be the most down to earth guy of the three. Which is funny because Mark tries so hard and yet comes out like a moron so often.

I really thought Mark was down to earth until I was watching Soccer A.M. when he was a guest and he was talking about his son wanting to have staring competitions all the time, or something like that, and he said that he didn't have staring competitions with his son because it wasn't worthwhile unless it was on tv. All the same, I think he's still the most down to earth of the three. 

I really thought Mark was down to earth until I was watching Soccer A.M. when he was a guest and he was talking about his son wanting to have staring competitions all the time, or something like that, and he said that he didn't have staring competitions with his son because it wasn't worthwhile unless it was on tv. All the same, I think he's still the most down to earth of the three. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

• Like 2

Yeah, my mind about Travis has changed a lot on the last years. I always thought he was a diva, you know. But when you hear him talking, it sounds ery down to earth.

Also, I think is the only one who is throwing real light to blink's situation. When everything was confusing a few months ago, he was the only one (or the first) to suggest there were real problems. I remember the "get their shit together", talking about Mark and Tom. And it was the truth, they have been having troubles as Mark admitted in the Kerrang interview.

So, I'm assuming the november-december thing about they starting to work on a new record is really reliable.