The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

How sensitive can you be?

Name calling? I don't recall any name calling. It's barely even heated discussion. It's having a conversation with opinions like normal people do in real life every day. Just because you don't agree with criticism about blink doesn't mean people are being mean to you.

We're all adults now. I think we can handle this lol.

Dude you just called someone a delonge dick sucker on this page

so if i call you a faggot, its not name calling because i think you like to fuck guys? Or a piece of shit, because i think you look like poop?

dont be silly guys. These arguments are becoming so trivial.

No, but if you said you think I fuck dudes or that you think I like to poop then yes, that would be the same.  But calling someone a faggot or piece of shit are very clearly examples of name calling.

• Like 1

so calling someone a cock sucker isnt....Dude, get off the weed. That argument is god awful.

Either way im not getting involved this is ridiculous. 

I only said it was a technicality (from the start mind you).  If I said you play video games, is that really name calling or just saying something I think you do. 

I'm not saying what he said wasn't mean, just that as far as technicalities go, I wouldn't consider it to be name calling.  But you could call it an insult or bullying if you want, I wouldn't disagree to that.  (think of it like this, a bully says to you, "you're a douchebag," as the victim, you could say, "don't call me that," but if the same bully said "you suck dick,"  it wouldn't make sense to say "don't call me that" instead you might say, "I do not!"  One is being called a name, one is something offensive that you're being told you do)

By the way, have no idea when the last time I smoked weed was (been a looooooooong time), I do love when people think its somehow an insult though.

• Like 1

I wasn't personally attacking you on weed and don't even know if you do or don't but your association to me was so astounding I assumed you were high. Either way I'm not gonna respond to it. Let's get back on track. Do you think it's positive the change in avas sound for blink? As Tom doesn't seem to be instrument recording much for it, do you think it will impact his approach for blink?

I was calling him a tombot. A fanboy.

How can you be into a band like blink and be offended by everything?

Im not. All im saying is dont say your not name calling and being an asshole when you call someone a cocksucker and be a dick to someone

I'm still interested in the original incarnation of the +44 band, more electronic with Carol Heller being the co-singer throughout the catalog and not just on one song and faintly in the background in a couple of others.  I think there is a lot of potential for a band like that.  Though perhaps, they wouldn't have to embrace that more electronic direction they had originally indicated, I did like the overall sound of +44.