The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

sounds like he wants to stay in the band

Yeah it does, and it sounds like he genuinely likes blink too, he's honored, considers blink one of his favorite bands, says in regard to Musink that hopefully its not the last thing he does with blink.  He's clearly all about it.  My money is on the thought that he is going to be permanently taking that spot in the band.  I know nothing is set in stone yet, but all signs point to that being the case.

I'd LOL if Mark, Travis, and Matt have been secretly working their asses off the past couple of weeks and when Tom releases his "songs without a home" blink will release a real album also on that day.

Not happening, but I'd think it was funny. Maybe they could release a song. Mark and Travis clearly have no problem with releasing new music on dates that clearly state "fuck you Tom" (releasing No, It Isn't on Tom's birthday for example).

• Like 2

There's no doubt in my mind that they will have some ideas for songs. In between songs and whatver one of them will have a little on guitar/bass/drums and someone else will notice it and be like "dude, that's cool, that could work in a son or whatever" whether they actually bring it to fruition is another matter entirely

The guy in your sig fucks under age girls

Wow you are an idiot...

1. He didnt fuck them. From what is known he sent them inappropriate pictures which is bad enough.

2. I have the sig since I joined the board which was way before all this went public.

3. His music is great and that's whats most important for me. Is he a sick little bastard - probably.

I'd LOL if Mark, Travis, and Matt have been secretly working their asses off the past couple of weeks and when Tom releases his "songs without a home" blink will release a real album also on that day.

Not happening, but I'd think it was funny. Maybe they could release a song. Mark and Travis clearly have no problem with releasing new music on dates that clearly state "fuck you Tom" (releasing No, It Isn't on Tom's birthday for example).

It would be funny. But their best course of action is to move on and not care what he does.

I think they are at that point now. Let Tom do whatever he is going to do. Move forward. To get the best results from the new Blink 182 the focus should not be war with Tom Delonge. That would just be childish and I am sure Matt Skiba wants no part of that nonsense.

• Like 2