The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Kaleidoscope, Fighting The Gravity, Hearts All Gone, Dogs Eating Dogs... I love all these songs.  Sure MH1232424324 was very meh, but other than that I've loved all his post reunion music.

The music in Kaleidoscope is nice, Mark's lyrics are fine, his verses are boring as hell though. Tom's chorus saves the song.

Fighting the gravity is really meh.

Dogs eating dogs has OK music, but is kind of a bad song.

Hearts all gone and MH have awesome verses and pretty bad choruses. I love how MH sounds though and the verse is really really good.

• Like 1

Still wish they did an official release of the self titled shows. They kinda made it sound like they were going to do something, but of course nothing happened. I guess we can put that one to sleep now.

Yeah, they had mentioned a release as a possibility for the fan club that never came to fruition.  It stinks, but hey we do have the Blizzcon show which is a self titled show, though with a couple of the songs omitted to make it more accessible for the venue, and thats definitely better than nothing.

This may sound weird but did anyone else hate how high Tom wore his guitar?. It's a large guitar to begin with, and playing it strapped that high always looked so stupid. It will be nice seeing Skiba with his Les Paul strapped lower playing fast songs.

I believe he wore it so high due to his back issues.  If you look at videos with his fender, it is much lower.  Supposedly, the hollow body is lighter which helps his back.  He wears it higher, to keep him from hunching over to play.  It is much better for his back.  It doesn't look as cool, but it is a healthier position.

• Like 3