The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6509462/travis-barker-new-blink-182-lineup-matt-skiba?

travis: We don't know -- there are talks of all sorts of things. There's talk of maybe recording an album, there are talks of doing a tour with A Day To Remember, so we'll see what happens.

I hope there's more than talk behind it.

Don't want the same shit when they were with Tom and in the end years go by and nothing happens. :D

Skiba knows now, fans welcomed him with open arms. He feels comfortable being in blink.

So it's time for studio and pay delonge out of the band now, please please please god.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6509462/travis-barker-new-blink-182-lineup-matt-skiba?

travis: We don't know -- there are talks of all sorts of things. There's talk of maybe recording an album, there are talks of doing a tour with A Day To Remember, so we'll see what happens.

Here you go. A very busy man 100% commited to all his multiple works.Thet's the way.

HAH TOM.

• Like 1

ghost, that was comedy gold  :grin:

Hahaha, it was.

I assumed everyone was going to notice the period in which that video was released (Matt was still in AvA and all). Ijust posted because is funny how the past can be awesome.

i always thought it was one of the most underrated blink songs. everyone typically favored Tom's tracks, but they were the most generic and a bit amateur both instrumentally and lyrically. songs like "Wendy Clear" totally stand out because its the opposite of that imo.

i think someone actually mentioned the fact that Tom probably looks back at blink as a joke because his songs were mostly written that way. looking back at both Enema and TOYPAJ, Mark had the better songs. i.e. Online Songs, Roller Coaster, Everytime I look for You, Wendy Clear, Don't Leave Me, etc. 

• Like 3

i always thought it was one of the most underrated blink songs. everyone typically favored Tom's tracks, but they were the most generic and a bit amateur both instrumentally and lyrically. songs like "Wendy Clear" totally stand out because its the opposite of that imo.

i think someone actually mentioned the fact that Tom probably looks back at blink as a joke because his songs were mostly written that way. looking back at both Enema and TOYPAJ, Mark had the better songs. i.e. Online Songs, Roller Coaster, Everytime I look for You, Wendy Clear, Don't Leave Me, etc. 

Agreed!