The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I love Travis's interviews too. He's become SO much more comfortable and less shy over the years.

I also love how he genuinely seems to love blink. For years, it always felt like HE was the one that regarded blink as little more than the vehicle to skyrocket his career from the aquabats to being a well known respected musician and the money that came along with it. But in recent years from his interviews as he's become more outspoken, it's become clear that blink means more than just that to him.

• Like 3

When Travis says he's staying sober, I'm gonna assume he's not talking about marijuana. but who knows.

My thought too. If Shanna was doing tons of coke like he said in that recent thing about him and her, I bet he was probably doing much more harmful things than weed. I wouldn't go as far as heroin or meth, but probably cocain, pain killers, maybe ecstasy/molly. Not to mention alcohol, the single worst drug to take for yourself and the people around you.

I have a feeling we wont have to wait long for news on Skiba and Blink. However Matt is really busy and it bums me to think i dont think we will hear music anytime soon. Also blink should stop touring on this stale setlist till new music is out, unless they go to South America or Asia as they need love.

Also does anyone know if Tom and Rick have parted ways over this Tom.Is.Out email as it seems like Rick is out of blink-182 even though he's the band manager. So much legal shit to this band is holding things up.

Well Rick posted a pic of him giving the deuces getting into a plane with the caption RIP blink-182. Then he deleted his instagram or made it private.

wouldn't surprise me if Tom fired him honestly. easy scapegoat. 

It's not gonna hold up legally for Tom (if he's even fighting it) imo.

Actions speak louder than words, and blink is out playing shows and Tom is sitting around posting how great it is to be able to do things without permission. 

I don't think that would be a good legal strategy for someone disputing the fact that they were ousted. Also, all Mark and Travis would have to say is that Tom is welcome to join the band as a 4 piece (knowing he never would in a million years) and say he just needs to show up and prove that he wants in.

Well Rick posted a pic of him giving the deuces getting into a plane with the caption RIP blink-182. Then he deleted his instagram or made it private.

wouldn't surprise me if Tom fired him honestly. easy scapegoat. 

When did Rick post that? Honestly Tom should fire his ass but he does all of Toms talking for him so we know that won't happen, just another one of Tom's puppets who this time really fucked him.